• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

German Volume Training?

i just got out of bed and measured the biggest part of my quad, 21" with a 'fatty fatty-pot belly waist of 32", while standing at 165cm, weighing 66kg, fwiw

Ive done 10x10 at 80kg (when max was 130), and worked it up to 90kg over 4 weeks. The first few sessions was the biggest mind game ever. Once you got over the hump of the 5th or 6th set, and knew you were gunna make it, was a fantastic feeling.

Also all you will be doing for an hour is waddling in side the squat rack, and passing out on the floor breathing heavily during rest sets.

I highly recommend anyone thinking about it tries it atleast once.

Last edited:
Try it with glute ham raises

Good times
lol GHR after 10x10 you would be like;
squat ALL the weight
x-all-the-things-template.jpg

I still struggle with the concept that those pins are in excess of 22"....25" is a pretty bi stretch. It's also probably the most narrow 35" waist I've seen. I'd bet that it's more like a 32"ish waist and 21ish inch pins.

Pull out the measuring tape....and show us the money

Personally I think his every claim, measurements, training log and supposed lifts are all bullshit
He's just blowing smoke up everyone's arse.

Last edited:
i cant believe oni has used performance enhancers... clearly he got vegetable oil instead

I live in this awesome world called the real world where you can say anything you like as long as you can back it up &/or demonstrate it. Its called the real world.

If you said you had a bag of twisties in your pantry I could believe you. In fact i probabky would bekive you, it is after all a beliveable statement. If you said you had lou ferigno sitting on your couch and 25inch pins...I could believe you....id jus need a lot more evidence than your say so. In the court of law an eye witness account counts for a lot. In the world of science it doesn't count for much.

I'll end this with a quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan.

i cant believe oni has used performance enhancers... clearly he got vegetable oil instead

You're kind of contradicting yourself here.

He used them to enhance his PERFORMANCE. Not to look like Arnie.

How he looks (within reason obviously) has a minor impact on how he performs..especially in cycling.

My brothers girlfriend brother (sounds long but really isn't lol) holds a few world records for cycling and raced the tour down under this year and he doesn't look like he would be fast as shit on a bike, but he is. Doesn't have huge legs, kind of lean, small arms, just looks like an average guy that is in decent shape.