• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How soon to drink whey protien isolate after mixing with water.

Simply do it with my other food prep for the next day - also I like it to be cold as hell - so being in the fridge all night works a treat.

That's why I add 2 or 3 ice cubes, as I too like mine cold, and adding room temp protein powder to a room temp shaker and mixing soon takes the cold out of teh shake, ice cubes stop this.

If I take a shake to work I have a shaker with a protein compartment, and I put the shaker in the fridge with the milk/water and powder in it at work, sometimes will stick it in the freezer 10 minutes before mixing it as there are no ice cubes at work.

Just thinking about having the made up shake sitting around overnight or even for an hour makes me gag not sure why, it just does.

Mixing before your workout is fine. Some proteins develop a smoother consistency if left for 10 - 20 minutes as opposed to drinking instantly.

An example of these proteins are bulk nutrients muscle food, or bsn syntha 6.

Pure wpi really wouldn't matter much though.