• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lets get srs in 2015

This would be something I would like to do with a month off work so I can just train, eat and sleep. Then buy a new wardrobe cause my clothes won't fit in a week!

A gallon of milk would be killa though. What are the semi lactose intolerant options lol

I'm already fat :)

I very much like the sound of your shake recipe though. I think I'll just add that into my regular day somehow :)

Good luck mate. You going to log this?

Sounds like a good plan, no good for me, I would just get fat.

I will be following progress, make sure you log weight and how you feel each day and any results you get.

I'd be down for this sounds mad!
The cost of the steak would be the same amount I earn a week lol.

You could put on a huge amount of mass doing this. Those fat gains though.

I'd be down for this sounds mad!
The cost of the steak would be the same amount I earn a week lol.

You could put on a huge amount of mass doing this. Those fat gains though.

Wow really?? You work for $12-16 per day?? Can you come and work for me I have a crapload of stuff you can do, I will give you $20 per day and a kilo of steak for your diet on top.

Wow really?? You work for $12-16 per day?? Can you come and work for me I have a crapload of stuff you can do, I will give you $20 per day and a kilo of steak for your diet on top.

Sorry Mick should have been clearer. You obviously didn't know I was a teenager.
I only work 8 hours a week. Most of that's spent of food already but 7kg of steak would push it over the edge. I'm all for eating big though!

Sorry Mick should have been clearer. You obviously didn't know I was a teenager.
I only work 8 hours a week. Most of that's spent of food already but 7kg of steak would push it over the edge. I'm all for eating big though!

Haha that makes sense then, bet it will be hard to convince your parents to shell out for 7kg of steak per week....lol

It would be roughly $20 a day I would say and if you shop around prob even cheaper - i.e going to Aldi, or there is a deli style/fruit veg place near my place which always has cheap eggs, meat, milk etc...

How many people though nearly spend or over spend $20 a day on coffee, lunch at work etc....

So really it is not going to break the bank....plus the extra stuff like peanut butter, honey etc I would get from Costco and would prob only have to buy 1 container/tub of them as they are so big...haha....

im sorry but this is by far a very very bad idea.

just load up on maccas if your going to destroy your body with a gallon of milk and a kg of steak a day... i seriously can't think of anything worse.

is this for real? or baiting the non nutritionally wise people?

I am also a bit confused about the approach. It seems like, just eat huge and what will be, will be.

im sorry but this is by far a very very bad idea.

just load up on maccas if your going to destroy your body with a gallon of milk and a kg of steak a day... i seriously can't think of anything worse.

is this for real? or baiting the non nutritionally wise people?

I concur that 1 Gallon of milk would be a tough task - prob something you would need to ramp up...

Yes I am totally srs with the post.....Milk + Steak = 2 of the best thing you can eat/drink to put on size...

Any why not.... :cool:

I concur that 1 Gallon of milk would be a tough task - prob something you would need to ramp up...

Yes I am totally srs with the post.....Milk + Steak = 2 of the best thing you can eat/drink to put on size...

Any why not.... :cool:

why did you torture yourself with a strict diet if your going to throw it all away?

i realise your young, and just want to let you know, i believe this is a very big mistake. and thats my opinion in the years ive been doing this. over the last 10+ yrs ive been training properly, i always diverted more time into studying diet and not the training (as the training comes easy, same reason i've always worked triceps more than biceps... the biceps come easy.)

so for me, this seems a really bad idea.
i hope you have thought this through. you only have 1 body. make informed decisions, not rash ones.

and no, a gallon of milk or a kg of steak is not the best food for growth. the best food for growth is a body that is in-tune and destroying calories in favour of protein synthesis, with a huge surplus in hormones.

being the size you are, i bet you already snore and possibly have sleep apnoea, this will become 10x worse as you add another 10-20kg to the frame. hello high blood pressure, goodbye testosterone and hgh production... in otherwords, this is why people become fat, diabetic and heart failure. its not the roids, its the strain on the system.

real talk
ps i kinda feel like rogan after talking to shaub lastnight... sorry mate. just keeping it real, i don't want to see you fucked up.

why did you torture yourself with a strict diet if your going to throw it all away?

i realise your young, and just want to let you know, i believe this is a very big mistake. and thats my opinion in the years ive been doing this. over the last 10+ yrs ive been training properly, i always diverted more time into studying diet and not the training (as the training comes easy, same reason i've always worked triceps more than biceps... the biceps come easy.)

so for me, this seems a really bad idea.
i hope you have thought this through. you only have 1 body. make informed decisions, not rash ones.

and no, a gallon of milk or a kg of steak is not the best food for growth. the best food for growth is a body that is in-tune and destroying calories in favour of protein synthesis, with a huge surplus in hormones.

being the size you are, i bet you already snore and possibly have sleep apnoea, this will become 10x worse as you add another 10-20kg to the frame. hello high blood pressure, goodbye testosterone and hgh production... in otherwords, this is why people become fat, diabetic and heart failure. its not the roids, its the strain on the system.

real talk
ps i kinda feel like rogan after talking to shaub lastnight... sorry mate. just keeping it real, i don't want to see you fucked up.

Talk about a drama queen. He is only doing it for a month. People eat way more than they need and sit on their arse for decades before they have issues.

It only steak and milk. 1kg of steak is about 1200 calories and 4lt of full cream milk 2500. I would lose weight if that's all I ate anyway.

I'm guessing CT is really small because he accuses anyone on here bigger than him of Roids.

Last edited:
Only have one body? Bahaha
He's drinking bulk milk and eating bulk meat for a month, not running 2g of test