• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I like the look of carlson's super 2 gelcap' in fact I'm going to purchase...

Faark mate. I hope you've thought this through.

Have you been to a Dr. to confirm that you are in fact deficient in all of the included vitamins and minerals? If you haven't you are likely to put excessive strain on your kidneys undoubtedly leading to dialysis, suffer placeboidioticus syndrome, and not absorb any of the vitamins/minerals which will probably lead to increased global warming (if you even believe in that scam designed by the illuminati to keep the masses from rising up in an end-of-days anarchistic Armageddon); not to mention wasting your money on expensive piss that is excreted the color of gullibility.

Have you conducted your own double blind placebo controlled studies to determine the efficacy of this particular brand? Have you at least read research reviews of peer reviewed research papers that are accepted by 99.99% of the scientific community to verify this? If not you could be placing yourself in grave danger.

If you cannot access the required scientific data then don't despair. There are experts within this very forum who will be able to provide you with the [STRIKETHROUGH]uselesss opinions[/STRIKETHROUGH] scientific expertise you require to make an educated decision; or alternately the level of belittling and ridicule required to ensure that you won't make the same mistake twice. Remember, it'll be for your own good because as an educated middle aged adult you are probably not as capable of making a considered decision about what you stick in your mouth as remote strangers.

Best of luck.

Got the all clear, I'm deficient in all vitamins, minerals and enzymes.

on the topic of enzymes, I started a course of these and the results are dramatic, a good dramatic.

i also like the idea of gel caps, when I was using tablets I used to chew them.

That dude in the video, states some health care professionals people, especially the old can't produce enzymes, I think he's right.

is he credible?
dont know, don't care.

i bought a bottle, because I recently felt tummy cramps, smelly farts, and not regular like I'm normally.
after two days of taking them I feel a good change, no that is either bad timing or they really did make a difference.

ill take these for the next few days and then stop, I'll see how it goes.

but I think there is benefit for me in take vitamins, minerals and enzymes now and again.

What digestive advantages are you gleaming?

My guts feel better, after a few days taking them, two or three weeks ago I started being irregular, cramps and smelly farts.

it would be funny if the enzymes had no effect, but it was just really bad timing and my condition just rectified itself naturally, we'll see.

My guts feel better, after a few days taking them, two or three weeks ago I started being irregular, cramps and smelly farts.

it would be funny if the enzymes had no effect, but it was just really bad timing and my condition just rectified itself naturally, we'll see.

On a slightly different tangent, I tend to believe the growing body of evidence which suggests gut flora can have far reaching effects on our bodies.

It's something I've been hearing for almost 30 years, off and on. I one tried them back in late 80s or early 90s. Don't remember them doing much. They were sticky things too back then. But the ones now would be a lot more advanced. Just concerned by that vid of the bloke who ended up taking 17 per day!!!

Does the Body adapt to them and slow down its own ability to produce its own. I guess it'll restore that ability?????

On a slightly different tangent, I tend to believe the growing body of evidence which suggests gut flora can have far reaching effects on our bodies.

Yeah totally!
15 years ago I remember reading a series of articles in Stuart McRoberts hardgainer magazines about how we are being misinformed about cholesterol and our food choices, it was written by Sally Fallon, it really resonated with me and it wasn't until a couple of years later I bought the book; nourishing traditions by Sally Fallon on Amazon that she went into detail about enzymes among many other things and how important they are to general health.

she was very much ahead of her time and still is.

It's something I've been hearing for almost 30 years, off and on. I one tried them back in late 80s or early 90s. Don't remember them doing much. They were sticky things too back then. But the ones now would be a lot more advanced. Just concerned by that vid of the bloke who ended up taking 17 per day!!!

Does the Body adapt to them and slow down its own ability to produce its own. I guess it'll restore that ability?????

Stiff.

i really believe, like most supplements are only beneficial when you are deficient.

Fallon believes that enzymes in our food are critical to general health and that in most processed foods cannot supply the nutrients required.

she very big on full fat dairy products like meat, butter, kephir and such where most enzymes come from

This is the problem with most things we do, if some is good more must be better!!!?

this is why there is such a huge problem with health and fitness it's a fucking industry