• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

sexyanonymous

Hey all, me and a buddy are gonna do our first cycles soon, just hoping for some feedback.
we are both late 20s

our plan is-
1 amp test e 250 every 4 days
1mg adex OED while on
12 weeks like this then

about 2 week after last shot, pct begins

1 & 3 day after 750 HCG
5 & 7 day after 500 HCG
9 & 11 day after 250 HCG

Also starting 40 nolva 7 days into Hcg therapy-
So 1 week of nolva 40,
1 week nolva 30,
2 weeks of nolva 20
bloodwork

the test adds up to about 440 per week, or i could just do it like Sunday and Wednesday if i wanna go up to 500 a week

Too much test. Start at 2mg/kg of body weight. Unlikely that you’ll need an AI at that dose but watch for signs. If no signs then dose can be increased to 3mg/kg (don’t increase in the first 8 weeks). For Test E pin once per week.

Save your money, forget the PCT. Test will decay at 5 times the half life (so at least 25 days after your last pin). Just ride it out.

Ignore the bro science. Check out teamevilgsp on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk