• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No Bull Supplements Beef Jerky Review

nobullsupplements

Site Advertiser
Hi AusBB's

This week we've launched our new product, No Bull Supplements 100% Australian Beef Jerky. Early sales figures indicate that our customers have been just as eager to see the launch of this snack as we have.

To give us an understanding of where the product is at and how we can improve it, we'd like a number of forum members to sample our jerky and post up a review. If you're interested, flick us an email at - admin@nobullsupplements.com.au - briefly telling us whether you've purchased beef jerky before and what you look for in a good quality jerky. Samples are limited so be quick! First in, first served.

For a general run-down on the product:

• Available in two types: sticks or shredded.
  • Available in five different flavours: traditional, piri piri, BBQ, Moroccan and lemon & pepper. All flavours are gluten free.
  • Sourced from Australia’s freshest and finest yearling topside beef
  • All visible fat trimmed
  • High in protein, iron, zinc and phosphorus
  • Flavoured with special marinade and spices
  • No added MSG
  • Slow cured and dried over 2-3 days – no nasty preservatives
  • Shredded and bagged for your convenience

This is a great idea. Few foods are as nutrient dense and as easy to handle as jerky. Save me a spot in the queue.

Email send.

Love jerky will be keen to see how this stuff tastes, prices seem reasonable as well after checking the web site:)

In for this can confirm No bull emailed me this morning samples on the way. Thanks Van, my review will be fair and impartial, unless bribes are provided in which case it will be a glowing review

In for this can confirm No bull emailed me this morning samples on the way. Thanks Van, my review will be fair and impartial, unless bribes are provided in which case it will be a glowing review

Didn't you just get bribed with jerky?

Didn't you just get bribed with jerky?

Please my integrity can't be bought for jerky............unless it is delivered by a couple of bisexual nordic blondes who are going to hang around for a couple hours afterwards.

Please my integrity can't be bought for jerky............unless it is delivered by a couple of bisexual nordic blondes who are going to hang around for a couple hours afterwards.

In my case i can only be brought if the bisexual nordic blondes are female... buy ymmv ... :)

Have also received my confirmation email.

Review will be posted up as soon as it arrives (jerky don't hang around long at my place, it gets eaten:p)

Expect regular orders from me to supplement my own home made jerky along with my WPI orders.

Really looking forward to this