• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

hey no bull, are you still doing a 10% off for ausbb members, and how come there are only choc and banana flavours for wpc?

When we first launched the website, we did run a 10% off promotion for several forums.

However, a few weeks into the promotion, we decided to permanently reduce prices across all our products. Now, you can purchase 1kg of flavoured WPI for $33.99 or 5kg of WPI for $136.99. The best part about this is you can select a different flavour for each kilogram you purchase - from our exciting range of flavours including our new additions: coffee, mango, chocolate-honeycomb and chocolate-mint.

Just tried the Choc Mint 40gm sample. I found it quite nice but a very string mint flavour so rather than adding more water I added some unflavoured WPI to flatten the taste.

Overall it was pretty good.

Got my order of 5kgs of WPI on Monday (3kg Choc honeycomb and 2kg choc mint). Haven't tried the choc mint yet but the choc honeycomb is awesome.
Plus its a decent price i definitely will be going back for more and looking forward to trying some of the other flavours and even seeing some new ones in the future hopefully.

hey nobull, are you looking at new flavours for your WPC as well?
We've had quite a few customers ask for that, and we're looking at blending our WPC into the same flavours in the next few weeks. It does require marginal differences in the amount of flavouring, so we're looking at ensuring the taste is consistent across all products.

yeah i have gotten a sample of it a few weeks ago
the smell is exactly like coconut and the taste of it in water is really good and mixability is perfect

Ordered 5kg of wpi on tuesday, arrived this morning on my front door.

Only had a chance to try the choc coconut with full cream milk. Awesome product. Mixes perfect, tastes and smells really really good and so cheap.

Have forwarded the website to most of my friends and my brother has already ordered and recieved his previously. Recommend to anyone.

Question for nobull, would you be interested in stocking your product in my friends supplement store or are you keeping it solely an online store product?

Hi guys - thank you for the excellent feedback about our product and service.

At this stage, we prefer to sell our products online only. Selling our products in stores will lead to a price mark-up by retailers, leavings customers who purchase from stores disappointed when they hop on the net to realise they could have scored the product cheaper online. We do however sell our products to dozens of personal trainers and gyms across Australia without our label.

In regards to mango flavouring, I have been on the phone with the supplier daily trying track the progress of its return. At this stage, it could be early next week when mango is available though I can't guarantee that. I will be sending out an email to all our customers when we do have it in stock though. Choc-coconut has been selling incredibly well, and I'm sure quite a few people on this forum have positive things to say about this flavour.

Regarding samples, it will be a few more weeks till we rent the sampling machine again. We literally gave out hundreds over the last few weeks. Due to legal restrictions and high NSW food handling standards, the samples must be issued in proper packaging and not a ziplock bag which is why we are counting on this machine.

Please don't hesitate to email me if you do have further questions, manager@nobullsupplements.com.au.

Last edited:
Just tried the Choc Mint 40gm sample. I found it quite nice but a very string mint flavour so rather than adding more water I added some unflavoured WPI to flatten the taste.

Overall it was pretty good.

I just got a 1kg of it (as there were no samples left). First try of it yesterday. Have to agree the mint is a little over powering and is more like Mint Choc rather than Choc Mint if you know what I mean.

That being said, the quality is very good and mixs very well in water.

Looking forward to trying samples of the Mango, Choc Honeycomb & Choc Coconut when they are available.

Mango is my fav at the moment, I find I mix a slightly weaker ratio of mint and honeycomb as the flavours are quite strong

Got some of the guys at my gym onto No Bulls products they are all mightily impressed with cost and taste.

Love the choc mint for breakfast! Don't find it too strong at all, but everyones taste is different!