• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

Hi Everyone, just thought I'd let you know that this weekend, we've finished blending hundreds of kilograms of our new flavour - choc-cherry WPI. You're sure to love this if you're a fan of cherry ripes! The flavour is now available for purchase through our website.

First impressions

Got the choc cherry, with milk its ok, but more artificial cherry than choc. foams up alot when mixed in a shaker, caused me to burp lots, not a good thing.

also got some banana, smells soo good, flavour with water, is not the best banana I have tried, but still nice, will have a crack of banana and milk it should be better.

Delivery time was awsome, best yet, 3 days to me in the sticks

The zip packages dont tend to want to stay sealed. will have to container them.

Hi Eman, our 'Electric Strawberry' BCAA mix is currently being tested by a number of selected locals. We are accumulating the feedback and preparing it for analysis to see whether further changers are required. I am hoping that things will be ready for packaging by this Friday.

Are your flavored BCAAs still on the menu??

Are your flavored BCAAs still on the menu??
Sure is - something we'll be having ready in the new year. We apologise for the delay - we've been pedaling hard behind the scenes over the last few weeks, with many orders coming through just before Christmas. We've had to blend close to a tonne of whey in the last few days alone - just an indicator of how busy things have been. If you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see from us in 2012, we'll take your opinion on board!

Im running low on a few flavours now, just wondering if your main flavouring supplier has been keeping up with the demand also?

Im running low on a few flavours now, just wondering if your main flavouring supplier has been keeping up with the demand also?

We actually have different suppliers for various flavours. All flavours are currently in stock so be in quick if you're running low on protein. Some suppliers have had to shut down over the Christmas break and into the first few days of 2012, however we've ordered enough to hopefully last us until they re-open.

Hi everyone. Firstly, I'd like to wish you all happy Australia Day! Just a quick message to announce that we've released our long awaited BCAA supplement that taste/smells just like the energy drinks. It's officially called 'electric strawberry' and prices are viewable on our website.

I thought calcium caseinate is meant to be thick/hard to mix? I bought some nobullsupplements flavoured casein and it mixes instantly just like WPI?

ingredients are only calcium caseinate, e95 (or e955?), cocoa

I've tried the unflavoured calcium caseinate from bulknutrients and it goes really thick unless i mix it in with some wpc or wpi. It still ends up thick though.

You sure it's not Micellar Casein? It mixes like whey.

I purchased Calcium Caseinate, packaging and ingredients say Calcium Caseinate. Maybe they use Micellar Casein but label it Calcium Caseinate? I don't know..

I have 2x 1kg pouches, will open the other one tonight and see if it's the same.. interested to know why it mixes so easily and isn't thick like other casein.