• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

adz332

hi
Im from adelaide, im looking for someone to help me out.
Ive been training on my own and with mates for a couple years now, with little results.
Im hitting my mid 30s now and im after some one to really help me along.
Have asked around but have mainly been given names and what not of kids just out of uni etc. im looking for someone more mature and doing it a long time.

so yer any recommendations in and around adelaide?

Thanks

hi
Ive been training on my own and with mates for a couple years now, with little results.
Have asked around but have mainly been given names and what not of kids just out of uni etc. im looking for someone more mature and doing it a long time.

Thanks

Look for Alex Powell in Adelaide or on Facebook. He was on here for years as [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] he was Australia's premier Powerlifter for a while.

That lift was incredible to be honest. Find him on Facebook. He's a good bloke. Tell him I sent you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

hi

Thanks

I am willing to bet you never trained with real intensity or regularly. not slagging you off mate but this is normally the case.
even on a shitty diet you can build some muscle & size.
you do not need any star internet trainer just train regularly & eat enough. it aint rocket science.