• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Player's 2012 Body Transformation

Oi! Your legs look great Liam! Booty is also higher! Well done! Your progress is fantastic :)

Nice definition happening in quads & calves too!

Am hoping all these squats I'm doing help me build a nice firm butt! lol

Great job Mr!

You should be really proud of your progress ;)

Lightingisshit/10

lol

Oi! Your legs look great Liam! Booty is also higher! Well done! Your progress is fantastic :)

Nice definition happening in quads & calves too!

Am hoping all these squats I'm doing help me build a nice firm butt! lol

Great job Mr!

You should be really proud of your progress ;)

Lightingisshit/10

lol

Thanks bella, yeah i want dat squat booty too lol.
My calves do look a bit "better" from the back.. im doing a secret program for calves now:D

Maybe i should teach you how to build dat ass you know what im sayin' lol jk.

Thanks for compliment, your progress is great to, im glad (from a competitor point:p) that you didn't enter;)

ps - i just noticed they are the exact same undies lol

Thanks bella, yeah i want dat squat booty too lol.
My calves do look a bit "better" from the back.. im doing a secret program for calves now:D

Maybe i should teach you how to build dat ass you know what im sayin' lol jk.

Thanks for compliment, your progress is great to, im glad (from a competitor point:p) that you didn't enter;)

lol thats right, yer ass would be grass! :cool:

You've made some incredible progress. Serious. Better lighting is required next time though damnit! lol

Yes, squat booty! We all want it :(

I would just be happy with a bum tbh lol

Looking good Mr, keep goingggggggggg. I can't wait to see your results in 6 months time ;)

Phwoaarrrrrrrrrrr! lol

Fathers better lock up their daughters know what'm sayin? :p

EDIT : I'm also glad your undies show consistency! :D

lol thats right, yer ass would be grass! :cool:

You've made some incredible progress. Serious. Better lighting is required next time though damnit! lol

Yes, squat booty! We all want it :(

I would just be happy with a bum tbh lol

Looking good Mr, keep goingggggggggg. I can't wait to see your results in 6 months time ;)

Phwoaarrrrrrrrrrr! lol

Fathers better lock up their daughters know what'm sayin? :p

EDIT : I'm also glad your undies show consistency! :D

lolz, cheers.

go get dat squat booty.

haha:D

just after some feedback -

what bodyparts do you's think i need to focus on (lagging), apart from just general mass all over.

critiques welcome

just after some feedback -

what bodyparts do you's think i need to focus on (lagging), apart from just general mass all over.

critiques welcome

Wow dude your legs look twice as big. If I had to guess what is lagging based on those pics I'd say shoulders as your traps make them look small.

Wow dude your legs look twice as big. If I had to guess what is lagging based on those pics I'd say shoulders as your traps make them look small.

thanks.

Yeah i sort of noticed shoulders as well, added some more work for shoulders lately

sam0984.jpg

^ taken pre training
need more lats/medial delts/chest/tricep/everything
glad i did cut down though, imagine only starting to cut down now, wouldn't have enough time
what do you's think i need work on? critiques

Last edited:
sam0984.jpg

^ taken pre training
need more lats/medial delts/chest/tricep/everything
glad i did cut down though, imagine only starting to cut down now, wouldn't have enough time

I think you need to get out in the sun more bro either that or hit the melatonan.

Impressive transformation though. ^Top contender for the transformation comp IMO.

I think you need to get out in the sun more bro either that or hit the melatonan.

Impressive transformation though. ^Top contender for the transformation comp IMO.

never tanned in my life, so really as dumb as this sounds, no idea how to, i burn rather easily though. mt bit expensive atm aswell

cheers

Dear Player,

Fuck how did I miss this?? lol

Looking swole Liam...and you may possibly be the whitest man on the planet. Michael Jackson would have been envious :p

Outstanding progress. You look senbloodysational.

Love,
Bella

Dear Player,

Fuck how did I miss this?? lol

Looking swole Liam...and you may possibly be the whitest man on the planet. Michael Jackson would have been envious :p

Outstanding progress. You look senbloodysational.

Love,
Bella

thanks bella
yes i know im white, feels bad man. Should probably do something about it, no idea how to tan though. Is it as simple as just lying in the sun for 30 minutes?

thanks bella
yes i know im white, feels bad man. Should probably do something about it, no idea how to tan though. Is it as simple as just lying in the sun for 30 minutes?

lol Aww you don't look bad at all. Shush. Stay white, it's the new black ;)

Besides, it's winter damnit. You're allowed to be pale in the winter time! Summer's coming, do some gardening for the folks, go swimming, catch some hill sprints - you'll brown up with a little incidental sun exposure.

I don't go out in the sun. This is why I'm 36 but look 26 ;) mwahahaha My skin may very well be my best asset. There is vast difference however between the upper chest colour (olive) and the breasts (lilly white :eek:)

lol

I only get incidental sun exposure and I wear sunscreen if I train outside. The sun ages you damnit, being browner just aint worth it.

Bella will hook you up with some fake tan come judgement time, don't you worry lol

Buddy have you got a photo of the most muscular pose from the beginning of the year? Would be good to see a comparison pic of that