• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Player's 2012 Body Transformation

just a pic update. making progress ever so slowly but oh well. Have lost close to 3 inches off waist and can notice more vasculanity around the shoulder/bicep area and chest. Can't much in pic.

agree, looking fab!

always hard to see abs and veins in pics with all the lighting issues.
but damn those biceps are coming along nicely, sir!

agree, looking fab!

always hard to see abs and veins in pics with all the lighting issues.
but damn those biceps are coming along nicely, sir!

thanks, i still got a while to go though until i actually think i look good.

curls get the girls

sheamus003.jpg
lolololoold.jpg

thanks mate:)

are you in the transformation contest? i remember seeing a pic of you looking beastly

Na not in this one! I should have taken some photos from January until now but I didn't. I'll get some up when I do a hard cut and looking large & in charge. :D

updates -

1714d1323920098-buddys-2012-body-transformation-ausbb-1.jpg

img20120603152945.jpg

screenshot2012060217240.png

Back update -
screenshot2012060217251.png

img1112ml.jpg

img1105.png

New weights program starting monday, also time to start bulking yay.

edit - i don't think ill be coming in ripped come december.. ill probably bulk through summer hoping to compete late next year, if not that then year after.

Last edited: