• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Player's 2012 Body Transformation

Good to see you back buddy!
That's some very solid progress mate, well done!
Interested to see what your routine is like now

Amazing progress buddy! Well done! :)

That was worth the wait ;)

Back looks terrific!

thanks bella. :)
bulk time:cool:

Good to see you back buddy!
That's some very solid progress mate, well done!
Interested to see what your routine is like now

Thanks mate,

Ill put up a log tomorow with my routine posted on it.

Wow Buddy, solid progress mate, you must be stoked with that man.

Awesome effort
G

Thanks Rambo, yeah im happy with it, too small atm need to bulk

Welcome back buddy progress pic's are looking awesome !

Did you snag that 200 dead lift yet ?

Cheers guys

Yeah RedDog i got a 202.5kg deadlift now

its a funny story actually - was getting coaching at ptc brisbane, and Scott (sticky) says 185 is on bar.. i lifted it rather easily, he said the speed did not look close to max... another guy training there said it was actually 195kg on the bar (which was a pb by 5kg) so Scott said "go for 202?", i was a bit skeptical but said sure... and got it!

Last edited:
Cheers guys

Yeah RedDog i got a 202.5kg deadlift now

its a funny story actually - was getting coaching at ptc brisbane, and Scott (sticky) says 185 is on bar.. i lifted it rather easily, he said the speed did not look close to max... another guy training there said it was actually 195kg on the bar (which was a pb by 5kg) so Scott said "go for 202?", i was a bit skeptical but said sure... and got it!

Ha ha nice one !
Sometimes it's all in the mind hey :)

I have been a little slack and haven't tested my dead 1rm max since I got the 180 months ago.

I've got deads tomorrow might have a crack at a 1rm

Leg progress
1715d1323920124-buddys-2012-body-transformation-ausbb-2.jpg

1717d1323920142-buddys-2012-body-transformation-ausbb-4.jpg

ytijkyfjuogjuafujgj.jpg

sam0904.jpg

sam0898i.jpg
very hard to take a good shot of legs... lighting was shit, oh well.

My booty looks better i reckon, what ya's reckon?

ps - had an actual booty (money) shot. was going to post it up but prob would have got deleted lol

Last edited: