• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When anything and everything goes wrong..........

Palumboism, Torn pecs, Gyno, Torn biceps, SEO in the delts and that huge lump in the belly button

What sort of ppl are around him that are telling him he looks good...for fuck sake...

oldhp.jpg

imgres

Brandon Curry, as far as IFBB goes is an under-developed Oni like phaggot, he should throw in the towel!

Kai Greene vs Phaggy Curry! Epic growf vs under developed amateur!

Attachments

• KGvsBC.jpeg
    KGvsBC.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
who's the black guy with the cheesy grin ^^ up there?

Sorry, clearly don't know my bodybuilders.

But he seems like he's got an excellent physique? Compared to the other guys posted along with him anyway....(bellybutton man is all kinds of wrong. Even I can see this!)

What the heck happened to his body??? urgh

who's the black guy with the cheesy grin ^^ up there?

Sorry, clearly don't know my bodybuilders.

But he seems like he's got an excellent physique? Compared to the other guys posted along with him anyway....(bellybutton man is all kinds of wrong. Even I can see this!)

What the heck happened to his body??? urgh

The kneegrow your talking about is Brandon curry l think... Apparentely his pretty shit as far as bbing goes but l think he looks better then most at that level.

He's not shit, he just lacks the size to compete with the likes of Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, Wolfe etc etc

He's not shit, he just lacks the size to compete with the likes of Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, Wolfe etc etc

Do you personally think he looks better then Branch though? If only in that photo? l don't really know the judging criteria on bbing yet.

Yeah I do think he looks better but it's a BB contest and generally the bigger guys win.

Jesus,

Big Con is my new idol. Aussie, legit body, seems like a cool guy (not sure what's with his gay photos lol) and i really dig his physique. This is what I am aiming for !

201107-22Con3weeks.jpg

A few years yet (5 - 7 or 8). Want to squeeze out every last decent bit of my attainable natty physique before i cycle my way to Con status.

I really want to compete, I am no idiot, I'm not the next Mr. O or anything but I want to compete natty for a while then see how I go. Who knows, by the time I am 28-30 I may be of a completely different mind frame.

For the past 3 or so years though when all my friends said that 'that look' looks disgusting, I have grown to love it more and more as each day goes on.

I really want to compete, I am no idiot, I'm not the next Mr. O or anything but I want to compete natty for a while then see how I go. Who knows, by the time I am 28-30 I may be of a completely different mind frame.

For the past 3 or so years though when all my friends said that 'that look' looks disgusting, I have grown to love it more and more as each day goes on.

Good luck with your process of competiting. Its good to see people get dedicated on something they love

I also want to compete natty, but i would compete to win so i would probably compete in another 3-4 years.

Lol thats exactly why I have held off on competing. I would have to go Novice eg (guys upto 40 never having competed )

You could do well as a teenager bro, with crisp conditioning, your mass right now is good enough to place very well at an INBA show.

The teens there last year weren't anything special. I think you should hit it man.