• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Supplements (protein n more) protein test results

Now every kunce is PM-ing me!

I can give youse the address but you'll have to get your own Molotov Cocktail!!!

:D

The supplement industry is tiny in australia - do they think people are fucking stupid....

This is the stuff I been using. I have paid for three bags FFS.
the annoying part? I paid for them through ptc sydney...where we ordered them by the fucken truckload.
[MENTION=2959]TrentZor[/MENTION];

Tim.

the annoying part? I paid for them through ptc sydney...where we ordered them by the fucken truckload.
[MENTION=2959]TrentZor[/MENTION];

Tim.

:eek:

Let me get this straight. Gary firstly sold PTC, we'll call it protein, under the Protein n More name. Trent got pissed, threatened Gary with a Colon cleanse. Gary shuts up shop, reopens as Nutrition Science, sends Mum as a Sales Rep to PTC flogging PnM protein rebranded as Nutrition Science. Trent buys up big again.

Gary's gonna have a clean Colon shortly I'm thinking.

Let me get this straight. Gary firstly sold PTC, we'll call it protein, under the Protein n More name. Trent got pissed, threatened Gary with a Colon cleanse. Gary shuts up shop, reopens as Nutrition Science, sends Mum as a Sales Rep to PTC flogging PnM protein rebranded as Nutrition Science. Trent buys up big again.

Gary's gonna have a clean Colon shortly I'm thinking.

Thats what it sounds like….would have through Trent would be smarter than that:confused:

Whatever happened to "Once bitten, twice shy"?

They'll never get my money. I wouldn't even take it for free.

I have moved over to bulk nutrients recently now and let me tell you its a big relief for myself and my members.

i just did the reagent test - can anyone tell me if my batch has been cut?

oYwCIlGl.jpg

i just did the reagent test - can anyone tell me if my batch has been cut?

oYwCIlGl.jpg

You'll need to provide more information than this.

Ideally, a picture of the Nutritional label of this powder that you tested and whether or not it is claimed that it is a pure WPI or pure WPC.

Thank you for performing the test and contributing to keeping everyone informed.

You'll need to provide more information than this.

Ideally, a picture of the Nutritional label of this powder that you tested and whether or not it is claimed that it is a pure WPI or pure WPC.

Thank you for performing the test and contributing to keeping everyone informed.

Where can I grab one of these kits?
Couldn't find it on your site.

Where can I grab one of these kits?
Couldn't find it on your site.

The Reagent test kits were great to get the ball rolling and spread awareness about this issue but a lab test now is the way to go where a company (if found guilty) will have nothing to argue.

It's easy and free.
Simply obtain a form from us at proteintestingkit@bulknutrients.com.au
Then find a mail box to put it in with the samples of powder.

Check your email for the results.
That's it.

The Reagent test kits were great to get the ball rolling and spread awareness about this issue but a lab test now is the way to go where a company (if found guilty) will have nothing to argue.

It's easy and free.
Simply obtain a form from us at proteintestingkit@bulknutrients.com.au
Then find a mail box to put it in with the samples of powder.

Check your email for the results.
That's it.

Awesome. Thanks. I'll be doing that hen my protein arrives.
Any type is fine as long as I supply the nutrition label?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all paranoid of buying off someone only to find out they use power supplements manufacturing.
Anyone have any run ins with Excalibur Supplement Store?

Awesome. Thanks. I'll be doing that hen my protein arrives.
Any type is fine as long as I supply the nutrition label?

As long as the percentage of protein on the lab results match what the company is claiming.
A flavoured WPI will come out somewhere around 88% and a flavoured WPC will come out to around 78%.

A company still found to be selling WPI way under 90% as of only a week or so ago by a customer of theirs who approached us.
A great change however is that they deleted their "93%" protein percentage claim from their Facebook page since these recent topics on Ausbb and have made a post far more closer to spec claiming "90+%"
The only problem however is that their protein percentage as far back as only a week ago, is still coming in way under 90%.

Thank you for contributing in changing the Australian Supplement industry for the better.

Last edited:
@TrentZor ;

Tim.

Ive only just become aware of this now. Nutrition science seems to have started selling a lot. Has anyone done current tests?