• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] yer I smash the vit d too, the only pre workout I have at the moment is the occasional cup of black coffee. Just wondering if any else has something they use.
@ shrek taste ? Effects ? Side effects ?

[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] yer I smash the vit d too, the only pre workout I have at the moment is the occasional cup of black coffee. Just wondering if any else has something they use.
@ shrek taste ? Effects ? Side effects ?

Taste ok, good buzz / energy. No sides that I can tell.
Get on board.

true, can you quantify benefits?

Pre workout??? Yes.

When I’m tired or lethargic they have benefits.

Test boosters, creatine, fat burners and stuff like that I don’t bother with.

Unless it’s the real deal [emoji39]

Creatine is good. If you don't eat right that is. Haha. Fat burners.....well just move more...
Test boosters...has there ever been one that wasnt illegal that Actually did anything quantifiable?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Low vit d. Sun exposure isnt near enough. 1 and 2ui didnt do enough either.

5ui got it back to over 75 and is stable.

don't need much sun in summer. they say 10 minutes per day in summer.

my mrs had to take supplements once for low vitamin d

Test boosters...has there ever been one that wasnt illegal that Actually did anything quantifiable?

DAA has lots of research and studies proving its effectiveness as a test booster for use in trt.

Alot of folk dont even know they are deficient. I just keep a watchful eye over my bloods.