• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As per a couple of posts back, True-Pre is my fav at the moment. On to my 4th bag and it's still going strong. May look at getting some AMP for a bit of oomph but it doesn't really need it.

Didn't mind MP Assault when I used to have that. Pre-Jym was also better than C4/ON Gold IMO.

Edit - I just had a look around, ON also have a Platinum Pre which looks a lot better than the Gold. 2 scoops has 400mg of caffeine :D
http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/platinum-pre-p-284.html

Last edited:
Yeah, Pre-Jym looks the goods. I just can't justify the cost. It's like $60 for 20 servings.

Weirdly enough I've tried plenty of preworkouts but some reason I found bsn n.o xplode $50 40 servings to work best didnt feel sluggish or jittery felt cleaned compared to others and I had to take 2-3 scoops of other ones such as c4 or my.hyde/ old mesomorph. But with this I just take one felt more energy but their hyper product wasn't a fan, I gave a scoop to my friend and he fell asleep ...

Weirdly enough I've tried plenty of preworkouts but some reason I found bsn n.o xplode $50 40 servings to work best didnt feel sluggish or jittery felt cleaned compared to others and I had to take 2-3 scoops of other ones such as c4 or my.hyde/ old mesomorph. But with this I just take one felt more energy but their hyper product wasn't a fan, I gave a scoop to my friend and he fell asleep ...

I'm back on N.O. Xplod at the moment and enjoying it. The taste is great and I'm liking how it's effervescent. Some say this helps the ingredients absorb better, but it sounds like a bit of bro science to me. It's more pump focused, so it's not really about a massive energy boost.

Yeah I am just gonna try the C4 and if it has nothing will get some AMP and see how that goes, then I will try no3x, if that fails maybe some apoc, then I will leave and go back to a couple of no doz and some cayenne tabs with L-Carnintine

Yeah, Pre-Jym looks the goods. I just can't justify the cost. It's like $60 for 20 servings.

I tried it when I was getting all my stuff from bb.com and the dollar was better. Was under $40 for a tub. It's more like $70 locally!

I've been using True-Pre a bit, at this point in time it's pretty good. Good energy and pump.

However, I tend to mix my own. This allows me to muck around with clinical doses. I have all the bulk powders at home.
2g ALCAR, 200mg Caffeine, 20mg Synepherine sometimes a bit of Beta Alanine, AMP, Cirtullline Malate and Agamite Sulphate.

Far superior to any marketed pre.

Got 2 tubs of c4, so first time trying this week and will see how it goes, always got the option of adding some AMP if its no good, and then maybe down the track looking at formulating my own with raw ingredients....

Cheers I'm gonna give my C4 a go tomorrow for the first time and then look at bamming it up with some AMP later down the track, that link will come in handy.

AMP is like the active ingredient in C4, apart from the caffeine. Hence it is known as concentrated brain candy.

OK so just completed my first workout after taking some C4 and I must say it was quite a good workout, I didn't FEEL any different, but seemed more focused and dedicated not sure if it was a placebo effect or it is doing what its suppose to, but I rested less between sets and pushed through the workout more wanting to lift more so will be interesting as the time goes on.

I will also add some L-Carnintine in next week or the week after as I was using this previously, but was to gauge the effect of just the C4 at the moment.