• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Any ideas on the choline in the NO4X? I know it's well stacked with Nootropics such as Noopept, don't think I've seen it outside of noots.

Any ideas on the choline in the NO4X? I know it's well stacked with Nootropics such as Noopept, don't think I've seen it outside of noots.

I can't say acetylcholine receptor stimulation would be a bad thing preworkout.
Choline supplements by themselves can be quite cognitively enhancing.

Without looking too much in to it, apart from a quick once over. I am under the assumption that it is just living off the name til the next ban-able thing comes along

Without looking too much in to it, apart from a quick once over. I am under the assumption that it is just living off the name til the next ban-able thing comes along

Yeah, nothing special in there really but I like the True Pre and that doesn't have anything special in it either. Just not sure on the Higenamine, don't think I've tried it before.
But it's pretty cheap at $33 a tub

tbh i was taking C4 and have finished that and just moved to No3X and much prefer C4, seem to be more focused, get tingles all over my neck and seem to push throufh workouts more, NO3X i am still focused but no tingles.....

tbh i was taking C4 and have finished that and just moved to No3X and much prefer C4, seem to be more focused, get tingles all over my neck and seem to push throufh workouts more, NO3X i am still focused but no tingles.....
So really C4 has more beta alanine. Jesus, I hope I am not opening this can of worms again

i honestly havent done a comparo or ingredients just so far C4 for me seems to work better not just coz of the tingles, but seem more focuesed and energised throughout my workouts.

Had 2 scoops of old school VPX white heat. Felt like I was going to have a feckin heart attack. Hardest workout ever (not in a good way). Sweats, shakes, few palpitations...hour and a half later things settled down. Highly recommend it.

Sounds excellent!

I'm currently rolling a "Whitey Special"
2 scoops Scivation Psycho
1 scoop OL Vital1ty
4 caps OL Hydro3
6 caps SNS Xgels

Excellent pumps, great energy with no crash. Will ditch the Xgels, just using them up for now. They'd probably be alright on their own but overkill with everything else.
The Psycho and Vital1ty are both apple flavour, mixed together is possible the best tasting pre workout I've ever had. It's like extra sweet apple juice

Waiting for the new Conqu3r to come out. Is meant to be the business! No stock of the old stuff anywhere that I can find :(

Last edited:
Sounds excellent!

I'm currently rolling a "Whitey Special"
2 scoops Scivation Psycho
1 scoop OL Vital1ty
4 caps OL Hydro3
6 caps SNS Xgels

Excellent pumps, great energy with no crash. Will ditch the Xgels, just using them up for now. They'd probably be alright on their own but overkill with everything else.
The Psycho and Vital1ty are both apple flavour, mixed together is possible the best tasting pre workout I've ever had. It's like extra sweet apple juice

Waiting for the new Conqu3r to come out. Is meant to be the business! No stock of the old stuff anywhere that I can find :(

Wow that stack looks on point! I find it interesting that you don't experience a crash with 2 scoops of psycho. Why is that??

Lol at the X-gels, I blame my recent bout of hayfever and joint pains on all the induced inflammation from those capsules of death. Never again!