• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've got the old Conque0r and I am pretty stoked with it ayy. Yeah the consistency is a bit weird but Primal Punch is such a clever play on words, golf clap + 1. It tastes just like a Bluelight Disko fruit punch from the good 'ol days and you def feel primal 15 minutes later! Bit of vascularity to be seen too which is super bonussy. Hence I am keen to discover what they do to the unleashed version.

I gather a fairly decent stim effect.
Did you crash?

The only thing that makes me crash is eph.

i never crash with Amp Citrate, i do crash with DMAA though

stim effect felt pretty good, much better than the old OL Conquer, which i thought/felt like it was underdosed as that didnt feel like 300mg caffeine and amp citrate, but lgi fully loaded felt way stronger

Conqu3r Unleashed
US$29 at the planet, get it while it's hot!
Kotton Kandy flavour isn't in yet though :(

Its only just been released
The original formula was around for a little while but they stopped making it when I wanted to buy it...snooze you lose as they say

Its only just been released
The original formula was around for a little while but they stopped making it when I wanted to buy it...snooze you lose as they say
Ok. I still have a few tubs to get through do I'll have to wait to try this one.

Anyone know if Apocalypse is back up and running, wanted to give this a go months ago but heard their warehouse or something burnt down and were out od business for a bit

59.95 for 350g or 70 serves and free shipping so seems pretty good deal.

Anyone know if Apocalypse is back up and running, wanted to give this a go months ago but heard their warehouse or something burnt down and were out od business for a bit

59.95 for 350g or 70 serves and free shipping so seems pretty good deal.

You may not get your product. Poor customer service. Why bother?

Forget about that lol.. I am halfway thru Apocalyse and its not making me feel very apocalytpic anymore. Tf is with that??

I do however have the original Conque0r and it's fair dinkum, even if it tastes like you're drinking clay water (weird texture)

So I reckon I'll get sum Unleashed and compare the 2 to see what exactly they have 'unleashed'!

Forget about that lol.. I am halfway thru Apocalyse and its not making me feel very apocalytpic anymore. Tf is with that??

I do however have the original Conque0r and it's fair dinkum, even if it tastes like you're drinking clay water (weird texture)

So I reckon I'll get sum Unleashed and compare the 2 to see what exactly they have 'unleashed'!

I had the same problem with my variety of stims. Not using any PWO fora while. Doesn't make a difference.

All reports I've read have the taste and mixability right up there. Ordered one of each, no stim for late night sessions at work

All reports I've read have the taste and mixability right up there. Ordered one of each, no stim for late night sessions at work

Lol you reckon you can sleep with all that pump matrix in your system?! brb laser focussing on the ceiling for hours haha.

Besides, I am feeling all kinds of gainz just mirin the new stim 'J. Regia' that they are using, which "will totally change the way you think about pre-workout supplementation. The alpha testers reported incredible energy and laser focus, with NO crash. In fact, the focus was so intense that we had to remove a choline source included in the previous version, CONQU3R DGE."

Yeah I've been having the TP no stim one and that treats me alright. Nothing quite like rocking yourself to sleep nursing a pair of swollen guns ;)

Anyone make their own PWO?

I bought Bulk Nutrients Pre101 but I add 1g of Beta Alanine, 4g of Citrulline Malate, 1g of ALCAR and 1g of L-Tyrosine, some electrolyte powder and a teaspoon of sugar.

When the Pre101 runs out though I think I'll just make my own.

Caffeine 200mg (too much makes my heart rate too high)
L-Theanine 150mg
Creatine Monohydrate 3g (take 3g more after)
Beta Alanine 3g
Citrulline Malate 8g
LCLT 2g
ALCAR 1g
Tyrosine 2g
Electrolyte Powder
Sugar 2 tsps

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Anyone make their own PWO?

I bought Bulk Nutrients Pre101 but I add 1g of Beta Alanine, 4g of Citrulline Malate, 1g of ALCAR and 1g of L-Tyrosine, some electrolyte powder and a teaspoon of sugar.

When the Pre101 runs out though I think I'll just make my own.

Caffeine 200mg (too much makes my heart rate too high)
L-Theanine 150mg
Creatine Monohydrate 3g (take 3g more in my protein shake)
Beta Alanine 3g
Citrulline Malate 8g
LCLT 2g
ALCAR 1g
Tyrosine 2g
Electrolyte Powder
Sugar 2 tsps

Thoughts?

I used to do something similar. Good way to save some cash and customise to your own preferences. I just CBF anymore. [emoji58]

Last time I did a few years ago I used.?
AAKG
CM
BA
Caffeine
Xtend BCAA's (mainly to mask the bitterness)