• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Here's the PL Awaken specs. No creatine and all stims.

awaken-pre-workout-supp-facts.png
l

Roughly a gram of sweetener per serving?
is that right?

Approx 5600mg of actives, so 17% of the product is flavouring.

Most pre/intra workouts are between 15% and 40% flavouring. So 17% is actually quite good considering.

I've found below 15% and they taste bitter.

Last edited:
Can't remember but around 60 bucks....got it from Natural Choice Bullcreek (I get discounts there so no idea re the actual retail price)
Yeah that's where I'd go if I was buying over the counter.. King were saying 15% off for eofys but they'll probably charge over 70 bucks. I can't remember the last time I paid over 40 or 50 for a preworkout!

Yeah that's where I'd go if I was buying over the counter.. King were saying 15% off for eofys but they'll probably charge over 70 bucks. I can't remember the last time I paid over 40 or 50 for a preworkout!

Yeah, NC has good prices, but honestly, it got me wired up every time.....it's bloody potent indeed (probably has meth in it haha). As I work out on the evenings now I prefer less stimmed pre's because I do like my sleep :cool:

Just threw some in an order from Nutri Verse (they've got a half decent 4th of July sale going on). Was about $33... But it's on the slow boat :(

Just threw some in an order from Nutri Verse (they've got a half decent 4th of July sale going on). Was about $33... But it's on the slow boat :(

is that 300g one? I was in NC yesterday and Paul was saying they can't get it into Australia anymore and the price has hiked. the big tub was 99 bucks :mad:

is that 300g one? I was in NC yesterday and Paul was saying they can't get it into Australia anymore and the price has hiked. the big tub was 99 bucks :mad:
Think so yeah. Didn't check what sizes they came in.
Was tempted to get some BSL Dust with DMAA but it might get nabbed

Aren't you worried about failing a work drug test taking DMAA?
I am.
I don't use those ones at work, only on my week off these days. Only ever pinged false positives taking jack3d when I trained before work lol. Its out of your system pretty quick, have never had an issue giving a day for it to clear the system.

But in my case, if the instant test came back positive I'll get the day off until the lab results come back which clears up the issue

So I bit the bullet and bought a tub of ESP locally yesterday. The price was a bitter pill to swallow but I was like a junkie trying to get a fix.
There's a double sided scoop inside, 3.3g on the small side and 10g on the large. The label says try 1 small, assess then work up to 2 small and assess again before going to 1 large.
Was told to "definitely start with 1 small scoop" so I did....left it for 10 minutes, didn't do much so had another small scoop. Gave me a decent kick in the pants and the tingles I've been missing.
Had a decent leg session but ready for a nap now, definitely don't miss that part of stim based pre's!

Probably have a 10g scoop for back tomorrow :D