• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC style gym in Melb

Frankston is the only Ptc in Melbourne.

Not sure on any other real gyms open to the public apart from melb uni.

I travel about an hour to PTC Perth. It's not very far away, just our highways are shit.

If it's a place that you enjoy, training becomes that much more enjoyable and you're much more likely to not skip a session or find justification to stop. I could travel an hour each way to PTC Perth any day of the week, but before it existed, really had trouble going to Fitness First with any sort of regularity which was walking distance away.

TLDR: It's worth the travel.

It's no PTC, but bodyworld balaclava is a proper gym (i.e allows chalk, has power-racks, a deadlift platform etc). I believe that the St Kilda Powerlifting Club is based there.

I have a basic home setup in Reservoir.

It would be nice to have something in the northern burbs, the occasional trip to Frankston is worth it.