• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw eggs and milk 'the perfect protein shake'

Poke a hole in each side of the egg and suck it out - My grandfather has done that forever.

Me... I prefer them fried in with a sprinkle of salt

this was Darkoz shake, its a good one
Banana
250ml milk
1 tablespoon choc ice cream
3 whole eggs

Out of interest i went to calorieking and checked out the breakdown of my one.
(i used 600ml milk & a choc paddlepop though)

44.6g protein
68g carbs
38.6g fat

great post workout shake!!

Last edited:
Raw eggs have a bio availability score of about 49-52, compared to cooked at 99-100.

Having them raw seems a little silly.

I wonder whether that bio availability score applies whether or not they're pasteurised. As for the chances of salmanella, a friend was recently trying to convince me of just how unlucky you would have to be to get it from raw eggs (extremely low).

Nothing worse than cracking open a stinky egg.

I'm feeling crook just thinking about that.
Every time I eat eggs these days I get crook in the guts afterwards.
Maybe I've eaten my quota of the bastards.