• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sugar & Milk in your eating plan.

n00bs you remind me of when medical students get to around 2nd-3rd year and start diagnosing themselves with all sorts of rare and obscure diseases.

Your nutrition course is making you crazy. Relax. Have a cup of coffee and an iced vovo.

I did remember, i diagnosed myself with secondary hypogoandism after 10 years of being undiagnosed...

You are lucky to have good health.

Some of us we have to look at everything...

The nutrition course isnt sending me nuts. They are teaching us nothing majority of stuff i learn comes from personal vested interest to discover the cause of my own health problems. Naturally this gives me an advantage as i dont think many people know what a hypothalamus is...

I have to say n00bs everything you have said makes sense. Haven't had tea or coffee in over two months and finding it hard to wake up is a thing of the past. Getting tired and cranky in the afternoon is a thing of the past. Falling asleep easily is the new craze, then going on to sleep through the night. Optimal health is for those who really want it whether it's to help health problems or really wanting to be a great grandfather it doesn't matter. We choose this path the same way obese people choose theirs and the only thing they have in common with us is both groups cop scrunity over their health decissions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very alkalising for the body and 100% natural and safe!

And did i saw sweet? 300 times sweeter then sugar infact!

Very alkalising for the body and 100% natural and safe!

And did i saw sweet? 300 times sweeter then sugar infact!

Seriously n00bs if I had my way, I'd get rid of all form of sugar and only have stevia on supermarket shelves for sweetening. I remember one time reading a doctor saying this stuff (stevia) should be made mandatory for all to consume, that's how good this natural sweetener is!

I've been buying the above mentioned brand for a while now, no bitterness whatsoever and it's about half the price of what we can get here in Australia (unless things have changed lately that is).

Yes, just as well you mentioned alkalinity; the human race can do a lot with more alkaline food in its diet.

Fadi.

Sugar = Skin damage (just read this)
Next to sun damage, sugar is the biggest cause of premature ageing because it attaches itself to and weakens the skin proteins elastin and collagen which provide elaticity and strength, respecttivley.
Posted via Mobile Device