• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sounds like a great WPI, which others have you tried so far that are Isolates?
And what's the price down there in Australia?

I did a quick skim through this thread and couldn't find this supplement.

4kg Pure Whey Protein Concentrate Powder - WPC | eBay

It's by far the cheapest I can find anywhere on the net for that amount of protein (ie. Not a 20kg bag). I've only just started working out and don't want to spend too much money on something I won't like and may end up not using.

What are people's thoughts on using this product?

PS I'm aiming for something low in carbs because my main priority is weight (fat) loss atm. Having said this, I wouldn't mind it if I put on some muscle mass whilst doing this.

Current workout:

All exercises 3-5 sets, 8-12 reps 30-60 sec rest.

Bench press
Lat pulldown
Seated row
Shoulder press
Bicep curl (with cable machine)
Tricep press

Legs (same reps/sets as upper body):

Leg press
Weighted step up
Weighted lunge
Calf raises
Leg extensions
Seated leg curl

With a 3 day break for each workout

On top of this I'm trying to day cardio everyday, but realistically I am only doing 4/5 days a week.

Also here is the Isolate version of that brand

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4kg-Pure...ccessories&hash=item5adcceb90e#ht_3801wt_1270

Last edited:
i've been buying all my stuff from professionalwhey.com.au they have heaps of different supps from wpc, wpi, hydrolized, caesine, creatine, beta alanine, l- cartinine, glutamine, bcaa, and natural flavourings. cheapest i've seen online by a fair bit especially when u start buying over 6kg.

I just wanna say that if it wasn't for ausbb I wouldn't of found bulknutrients. Bulk nutrients supplements are 100% reliable and I've never come across such cheap high quality supplementation and I never thought I would of. I haven't been in the game for long but i've tried plenty of different brands of supplementation and nothing compares when it comes to value for money and quality. Theres honestly no crap added in and its perfect for me. I've got a couple of friends onto bulk nutrients and they've all been pleased. I wish I could tell everybody about it because its that good! So far i've purchased 5kg of WPC and 1kg of creatine monohydrate, 10/10 for both, Perfect.

theres cheaper protein on ebay.. just sayin'

started using hemo rage ultra concentrate pre workout.. pretty dam good would buy again, tastes decent too.

today i tried the PHD wired sample i got before my workout, good energy boost but like 1.m.r i felt shit afterwoods and still do...... so i am officially giving up on pre workout supps, the energy boost just isnt worth feeling like shit for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
driven sports craze - good stuff. 7.5/10. No crash for me, more just feel a bit tired for a few hours. Taste is okay.

Honestly im starting to get a bit sick of Bulk Nutrients WPC banana. Doesn't taste too great for me and no matter how long i shake it for theres always clumps.

BSN No-explode, its okay. Tastes like ass, not really worth a buy though.

Last edited:
today i tried the PHD wired sample i got before my workout, good energy boost but like 1.m.r i felt shit afterwoods and still do...... so i am officially giving up on pre workout supps, the energy boost just isnt worth feeling like shit for the rest of the day.

BN Preworkout NT makes you feel shit rest of the day too? It never with me. Just nice and smooth mellow after feeling. Tired too, from working out extra hard due to its stim effects :D

BN Preworkout NT makes you feel shit rest of the day too? It never with me. Just nice and smooth mellow after feeling. Tired too, from working out extra hard due to its stim effects :D

To be honest i feel great during my workouts anyway*without pre workouts*, ill just stick to caffeine pills.

Hey guys, i got a few samples from nobull and BN. I eat the whey powders rather than of mixing them with water so i can tell the difference in taste and texture.

NObull supplement:

Banana: Very Sweet
Vanilla: Very Sweet, has cinnamon smell.
Probably did not clean the equipment properly prior mixing the whey.
Chocolate: Sweet, milk chocolaty.

Bulk Nutrients:
Oz WPC Chocolate :A little less sweet than NO bull Supplement. Less milk chocolaty

Conculsion:
Nobull NZ whey is easier to chew; less sticking on my teeth. Bit onto some crystallised particles, not sure what it is. Never tired NZ whey before; maybe these properties separates the difference between Oz wpc and NZ wpc?
Bulknutrient's Oz whey is harder to chew; it sticks on my teeth which means this could clump easily if i mix them in my bottle blender. The texture feels exactly like the whey I had before from the US. Feels legit.

Last edited:
Hey guys

My name is Jack and I'm new to the forum.
Love the reviews.

I'm looking at buying protein and came across this company stc scientific, i was wondering if anyone has tried there protein blend???

Whey Protein Powder 4Kg WPC/WPI - FREE Creatine!-Great Quality- BLUE HEAVEN | eBay

I go through quite a bit of protein in order to hit my macros as im currently cutting.. i use the protein as a post work out and in some of my meals through out the day (sweet potato pancakes, banana oat pancakes, cottage cheese protein pudding etc....)

Hey guys

My name is Jack and I'm new to the forum.
Love the reviews.

I'm looking at buying protein and came across this company stc scientific, i was wondering if anyone has tried there protein blend???

Whey Protein Powder 4Kg WPC/WPI - FREE Creatine!-Great Quality- BLUE HEAVEN | eBay

I go through quite a bit of protein in order to hit my macros as im currently cutting.. i use the protein as a post work out and in some of my meals through out the day (sweet potato pancakes, banana oat pancakes, cottage cheese protein pudding etc....)

Bulk nutirents mate!!

looking for good supplements

Hi there all, i have just came across a new supplements company called whey better supplements, they have the best pre workout and protein i have ever had and i have had them all, I'm looking forward to seeing what they get next

Hi there all, i have just came across a new supplements company called whey better supplements, they have the best pre workout and protein i have ever had and i have had them all, I'm looking forward to seeing what they get next

Cool story.