• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
sorry im not sure if its been mentioned but has bulk butrients/bioflex got new shakers yet? I remember the old ones were THE WORST (flimsy and leak all the time)... sorry BN I love your products except for that.

Name + Flavor: NoBull Whey Protein (Concentrate) – Coffee
Mixability: Mixed well enough with strainer style shaker. No lumps but it did stick a bit to the strainer
Foam: Alot of Foam
Taste: Horrid, smelt a bit funky when I first opened it but it tastes almost like a sour? I guess kind of espresso syrup.
Overall: 0/10

I couldn't even get a mouthful down of this one, if anyone wants a free bag of it let me know and it's all yours.

[YOUTUBE]gDojS7PWWPY[/YOUTUBE]

Not totally related but does anyone think this could work for getting access to the juicy stimulants within?

bought some product of @O.N.; this week (no not Res100 you other kunce). Email alert of order packaged within 10 minutes of my placing the order, got an Australia Post notification of it being posted/sent within 15 minutes of my placing the order. Got alerted of pick up card in my mailbox first thing next day, 8.30am. Pretty fuckin impressed.

Ordered Protein from BN at the same time, still waiting for that :(

bought some product of @O.N.; this week (no not Res100 you other kunce). Email alert of order packaged within 10 minutes of my placing the order, got an Australia Post notification of it being posted/sent within 15 minutes of my placing the order. Got alerted of pick up card in my mailbox first thing next day, 8.30am. Pretty fuckin impressed.

Ordered Protein from BN at the same time, still waiting for that :(

Thanks for the review mate, what did you order...lol

Guess who just got to sample the latest yet to be released version of THE ONE....

Yep that's right..ME!

I had tried the first one and thought yeah pretty good, I understand why everyone had been talking about it. Must have had quite a bit of niacin in it for the skin flush it gave though.

Flavour: Typical american flavouring, super sweet. I liked it though. Pink grapefruit, not that it will be available in that flavour.

Mixability: no issues. not that I care anyway.

Time to kick in: about 20mins

During training: Felt great. No ill effect noticed. Not jittery at all.

Physical effect: I didn't get that clammy uncomfortable feeling I get with big doses of caffeine. Caffeine gives me the stress sweats bad but this didn't seem to. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Just powered up. There must a fair bit of Beta-alanine in it as it doesn't normally effect me with the carbs I take pre but I certainly got the tingles this time.

Mental effect: Clarity, very crisp, clean and clear minded. Focused and on the job.

Come down: I didn't hit the wall at all with this. Caffeine gives me a horrible drop off at the end. Even 5-6hrs later and still felt very comfortable.

Over all I couldn't really fault this product. I'd say everyone is going to go bananas over this once it lands.

Just to be clear I am not affiliated with BPM labs at all. Nor was I asked to do this review.

Post the ingredients up. Anything groundbreaking?

Apparently all top secret at this point. All products with PEA in them will be coming off the market over the next few months. All I know it that it only 200mg of caffeine for a full serve the original was 100mg. And the niacin has been dosed down I'm assuming.

SO the last year, with each protein order I grab a 250g bag of something different to test and review for my own benefit. Although I am skeptical most of the time, I try to be unbiased.
Here's my opinion on some supps I've tried. All bought from Bulk Nutrients.
I haven't tried any pre-workouts with stims, because I hate them all. In the past, stims just leave me out of breath and jittery.

Creatine: Probably the only thing I really notice any effects from. Especially when loading. Gut cramps and a bit of bloat. It's cheap and I think I get less 'lactic' build up during sets.
Glutamine: Wouldn't know if it's any benefit at all. I feel no different from when I have or not. It's so cheap I have anyway, maybe it'll boost my immune system.
L-Carnitine: Tastes disgusting, in fact, it's so bad it ruins any shake you try put it into. Won't buy again.
Beta Alanine: Got so fucking itchy it put me off a bit. Didn't feel any more or less pumped than without it. Won't buy again.
L-Taurine: The jury is still out, it's cheap and the taste doesn't ruin any shake. I have a feeling I'm fresher and less 'yawny' during training, which might be the very mild stim effect.
Noopept: Felt no different at all.
ZMA: No difference in sleep, cramps or whatever else it's supposed to do.
GABA: Still taking it, and still yet to have a bad sleep. Will test until the packet is empty and then make up mind if it's worth it.

Like I said, this is just my opinion and rather than spend my money on too many supps, I reckon I get more out of good diet and hydration.