• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ygu4yvav.jpg

From my own personal stash...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bacon Mayonnaise

Yield: About 1/2 cup

Ingredients:

1 egg yolk, preferably organic from pastured chickens
3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice or white wine vinegar
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup liquid bacon fat in a glass measuring cup
Directions:

Combine the egg yolk, mustard and lemon juice in the small bowl of a food processor and process to mix.
Have the bacon fat liquid, but not hot.
With the machine running, gradually add the bacon fat in a thin stream until the mixture starts to stiffen and emulsify, about 2 minutes.
If the mayonnaise gets too thick, just blend in 1 teaspoon of boiling water to thin it.
Taste and adjust the seasoning.

OMG got some bacon at my local free range butcher from these guys

Bacon

it's AMAZEBALLS. Flavour is fantastic. Also nitrate and gluten free so no chemicals or anything.

I'm in heaven :) :)

I've finally done it, proved that bacon goes with everything...even ice cream, complete with sprinkles and choc sauce :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372941666.411839.jpg

Il be making some bacon this weekend, should take around a week so il post back next weekend with results :)

im over this pink supermarket crap they sell

A nice link for bacon lovers everywhere ...

plus I just put up a recipe on my blog for Elvis protein doughnuts ... yep, with crispy BACON atop a maple pb glaze (doughnuts are banana + peanut).

#Bacon!