• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Cheers boise, another PB today
80 kg overhead press

Did it first as a semi push press unintentionally... so went back for seconds

Bodyweight is 94kg atm

Deadlifted 235x7 tonight. Deadlift mojo has been missing lately but good to get a bit of form back.

Squatted 2x160kg tonight after work sets at a lighter weight. Sneaky 10kg PB to get accustomed to having more weight on my back.

Bit late, but squatted 150kg (+7.5kg PB) and DL 175kg (+5kg PB) at the PTC novice comp early in July. Also totaled 415, +57.5 from last year (did a 395 unjudged a few months back).
Rep PB of squats 120kg 5x5, and DL 145kg 5x5 this week (then 125kg 5x5 deficit & 125kg 3x5 wide grip DL - I was broken).
5x5 cycles hurt!

Bit late, but squatted 150kg (+7.5kg PB) and DL 175kg (+5kg PB) at the PTC novice comp early in July. Also totaled 415, +57.5 from last year (did a 395 unjudged a few months back).
Rep PB of squats 120kg 5x5, and DL 145kg 5x5 this week (then 125kg 5x5 deficit & 125kg 3x5 wide grip DL - I was broken).
5x5 cycles hurt!
Good job. That's a huge improvement on your total!

Fucken no chance here.
We're like opposites fudgey. I'll trade you half your rowing ability for half my bench?

Fuck they're some epic rows. I tried 120 tonight and could only get 6 cleanish reps

Cheers, that was a 10kg PB for me. I will admit to wearing wrist straps after other sets but form was good. I was surprised.

Fucken no chance here.
We're like opposites fudgey. I'll trade you half your rowing ability for half my bench?

Throw in a bit of jiggers quads and you have a deal. ;)