• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Cheers mate.

Moves between 103 and 104.5 accross a week. May do an easy cut see if i cant make 600@100

103 isn't a cut :p

Do you know what the rankings are at in the 100's? I know the 100's is generally easier than the 110's......

Here it is.

f17410f88fb6f777642b1bdca8950cb7.jpg

The totals from Perth cup and worlds are still to be added.
There were some big lifts at both comps.

Nick Weir and I both at 700+ for worlds.
Not sure on Perth cup results.

I think 650 should get you in too 15 man.

Just keep chipping away, and I'll see you on the goldy in 9 months :)

180 bench!?!

Killer numbers all round. Good chit mate.

Yeah but as you can see my Squat is lacking big time and obviously my chest is strong and over developed. Deads are creeping up slowly as my legs are getting stronger, but my body just doesnt like doing squats. I think its my hip flexors. I have been doing lots of stretching on them and its slowly helping lol

Yeah but as you can see my Squat is lacking big time and obviously my chest is strong and over developed. Deads are creeping up slowly as my legs are getting stronger, but my body just doesnt like doing squats. I think its my hip flexors. I have been doing lots of stretching on them and its slowly helping lol

Work the TFL.
My masseuse recently started releasing it, hurt like hell the first time but instantly gave me more flexibility. You can DIY with a lacrosse ball or similar but if you've never done it, you may want to start with a tennis ball. And use a roller on the IT band