• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today I did 230kg on deadlift for 2 reps
That is a PR or at least matched. I've not done 3... I think my heaviest triple is 222.5 or maybe 225
I went for 3 but started to get bent out of position so I just dropped it. No real reason to grind out lifts like that with shitty form

I also figured out how to make my calves grow! I'll let people know in a few months when they are actually bigger though. They are getting bigger very fast now I have figured it out and I'll be sure to let you guys know lol. It's a very frustrating muscle group and I am basically doing 10 straight minutes of calve work with no rest. And no it's not DC calves lol that is useless and doesn't work for anyone

135 TnG bench. Wouldn't have passed in a PL comp but was still happy with it, so close to that 3 plate bench!

Nothing to BRag about but after 8 weeks of ptc my Deadlift 90 ->145 kg 1 rep max @ 77 kg bw20-25% bf.

Chin ups 4 to 11 1 set max
pull ups wide grip 3 to 9
Squat 25 to 74 front 60 to 100 for back.
Bench 64 to 92

after 8 weeks training with ptc beginer i was doing some random stuff 6-7 weeks
before that.

Target by jan 140 back squat, 180 kg deadlift, 100 kg bench. bw 67-72 kg. 10-15% bf
Complete all the tapout xt cardio stuff and abs stuff with flying colours :) get ripped before 8 weeks overseas trip.

Last edited:
Got me a 110kg Conventional Deadlift today. Pretty happy since I have never conventionally deadlifted properly or regularly!

First week back after heavy squatting 4-5 days a week for 4-5 weeks..

Power clean and power jerk 3x3@90

Wasn't really struggling much with it either

As I can't be fucked logging shit any more because it's so random I'm just going to list weekly PBs
Front squat 130kg
Jump squat 140kg

You are a beginner if you cant bench 100kg, squat 140kg and deadlift 180kg. I dont care what your bodyweight is, get bigger, its why your lifting. Bodyweight is not an excuse.

Well, I officially am not a beginner anymore (based on this).

Today, on my very first meet (novice competition, PTC GC) I lifted the followings:

Squat: 160 kg (PB)
Bench: 130 kg
Dead Lift: 200 kg (PB)

Yo. Im back.

Benched 108x2x5sets this morning. All paused. Although I have tripled 110 a few times, ive never paused it more than once.

Floor pressed 100x3x2 and 90 x 8 also.

Tim.