• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Man you promised me you'd beat it
you're no bro man

congrats on the kid also

Cheers mang.

I will beat it. I never said when. :p
This year though. Big year fot squats. No injuries for a while has allowed to pass my old pb's. If I can keep this fine run going it wont take long.

Tim.

Yeah I'm surprisingly injury free atm
Benched 92.5kg for 8 reps todizzle

Nice. Close to where I was pre shoulder/pec issue...

Im lighter now also...making benching harder but dont really think ive lost that much since december. Squat has gone up. Now squatting 2xbw which is nice. :p

Tim.

Man my diet and training is simpler than ever right now. I am eating 500g of ground beef and a cup of medium grain white rice twice a day. Dunno how many calories this is.
Sometimes I do not really feel like eating and I'll just have some oats, 2 cups in 4 cups of milk

Basically my diet, minus eggs and weetbix.

Ground beef, rice, cajun spice and low cal bbq sauce has basically been my staple meal for the last few years.

thanks guys :)

feel like i have more in me ... was still able to speak while lifting :cool:

#oneliftwonder haha

nice job, [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; !!!

Thanks Viv and Tim.

Yeah i wouldn't mind doing that. Probably have to be either a Friday or a Saturday session but we could definitely tee something up.