• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, but see the thing is $hrek, @Grunta and I are gunna die young and leave good looking corpses. You're gunna be old and wrinkly at your wake.

Bro, I’m gonna have 22” holes cut out of the sides of my coffin so the guns can hang out during my burial.
Bitches be frofyn even when da grunta being buried.

And it won't just be no ordinary Coffin with 22" holes I reckon. It'll be a figure hugging Coffin with 22" holes and a V-taper!

52 lol. I feel it.

Sorry kunce. You fellas are the Champs, I'm just an old Chump. And if I say how old I am I may have to act it.

Keep up the good work Fellas.

Fifty-fucken-two lol.

Anonymouses get too much of a free pass around here I reckon. You may not of realised it but its become a forum predominately made up of real powerlifters with real names and real lifts.

Start a log at least.

Gruntas prolly an ugly son of a gun that makes up these fairy stories about him being cool when in fact hes full of it.

I’ve seen your pic gerry, still piss myself laughing
life has not been kind to you
got the short end of the stick in just about every aspect of it
id be a grizzly fuck myself if I was dealt your hand
especially if I was dealt your head, that’d be a real kunce
de fuk would you do with yourself besides locking yourself up in a caravan and be a grizzly kunce with a vendetta against the world, I’d be pissed at the cruel joke myself

I’ve seen your pic gerry, still piss myself laughing
life has not been kind to you
got the short end of the stick in just about every aspect of it
id be a grizzly fuck myself if I was dealt your hand
especially if I was dealt your head, that’d be a real kunce
de fuk would you do with yourself besides locking yourself up in a caravan and be a grizzly kunce with a vendetta against the world, I’d be pissed at the cruel joke myself

yeah noones seen yours, coward. You tell a lot of lies. For a guy whos been lifting constantly for 25 yrs and taken roids you suck.

No Gerry, this not a PL forum as you claim. Secondly, chasing a 300 DL is what caused/triggered my Sciatica. Hoff Squatting 200 in the 90s is what lead to my dicky knees. Nowadays I don't DL, haven't Squatted a lot for a long time. My training you wouldn't recognise as I have taken bits from various great Athletes and moulded them to fit my purposes.
My anonymity seems to anony another person - that brings me no end of joy. Apologies if it annoys you, but I don't regard you as "staunch" or as likeable as most Islanders/Moaris I've known (I believe your half). To get involved in some pissing contest with you would only fuck me up. Lifting is for Life.

Last edited:
both of you are clowns,its ridiculous that guys who have been training as long as you both claim are so damn scared. Usually when you train for a long time you get

.1.Big
.2.Strong
.3.Fearless

you got nothing to be afraid of coming forward,contributing real content instead of the dribble you guys indulge in.

I'm sure it won't be the last we hear of it from you Gerry. I mean, I can understand you not finding me funny, but da Grunta? Kunce is farken hilarious at times!

giphy.gif

i dont find lying and deflecting funny at all,youve achieved what you want when you set out to annoy with it. I suspect like others here,that you are a bit skitz and you can get medication to deal with that. Gruntas an idiot who thinks hes tough. Enough said. Im here for the lifting.

i dont find lying and deflecting funny at all,youve achieved what you want when you set out to annoy with it. I suspect like others here,that you are a bit skitz and you can get medication to deal with that. Gruntas an idiot who thinks hes tough. Enough said. Im here for the lifting.

Do you know what psychologists mean by Projection Gerry?

Then STFU and lift........loser.