• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=6735]python[/MENTION] ; does sense8 get better after the first episode? I never made it past it, I skipped most of it because I found it pretty bad

Hey [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION], yeah I suppose it does cos I kept watching it ;), comes down to personal taste in the end but it did take me a few episodes to get hooked, I did like the concept of the show.

Sense8 is an acquired taste for some, but I liked it enough to get through the season very fast.

I do like how much shit is happening in walking dead more than other seasons, but now everyone wants more and saying last few eps have sucked. When I think they have done a good job. Everyone just wants to know wtf happened to Glen and if he is still going, guessing that will be the midseason big thing

Also Gotham/Flash/Arrow/Agents of Shield are all traveling nicely as well. Flash at the moment is fucking in-tents

I do like how much shit is happening in walking dead more than other seasons, but now everyone wants more and saying last few eps have sucked. When I think they have done a good job. Everyone just wants to know wtf happened to Glen and if he is still going, guessing that will be the midseason big thing

I agree, the last few episodes have just focussed solely on discrete character groups in different locations rather than bits of each group within the episode, which is getting a bit frustrating. At this rate the season will be ending by the time we get back to the main group.

I'm watching The Walking Dead, Quantico, The Last Man on Earth, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, Scorpion, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Supergirl, Limitless, iZombie, Minority Report, Modern Family, The Flash, Arrow, Reign, Z Nation, The Last Kingdom weekly. Fuk, just realized how many of each I'm watching weekly.

Also polished off 3 seasons of Wentworth in a few days - now that's how a prison show is supposed to be. Very intense.

The Walking Dead has come into a new era, definitely a big improvement on the last few seasons so far. Can see them playing on the Glenn line for a while.
Thought the Morgan episode was quite informative and that the more recent Darryl episode gave us an idea of possible future foes.

The Last Kingdom is like a different version of Vikings, I'm liking it. BBC America have done a good job.

The Romeo Section - A contemporary spy/espionage series set primarily in Vancouver.

'Follows spymaster Professor Wolfgang McGee, an academic who secretly manages a roster of espionage assets. These assets, referred to as Romeo or Juliet spies, are informants engaged in intimate long or short term relations with state intelligence targets. Wolfgang is a semi-retired Romeo operator, having worked his way up from youth in an unnamed and officially deniable "service" under the umbrella of Canada's Intelligence Community.'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4716230/

If you haven't yet. Watch the 8 part Vikings/Game of Thrones like season of 'The Last Kingdom'.
Pretty great show to watch between seasons!

The Hour. 2011.

Those who like espionage dramas will like this 2 season 12 episode series from the BBC. Centred around a team of BBC journalists working against a backdrop of 1950s cold war era England and the intelligence community. A fantastic cast with Dominic West, Ben Whishaw, Peter Capaldi and Hannah John-Kahmen amongst others.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1778108/
A behind-the-scenes drama and espionage thriller in Cold War-era England that centers on a journalist, a producer, and an anchorman for an investigative news programme.