• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have such a fucking hard on for punisher. I still have last ep to go, might knock it out today

only thing that sort of annoys me watching this show is how much they say stuff like "hells kitchen is about to explode" and the way matt murdock is always saying "my city this", "my city needs me", "my city that" etc... "hells kitchen needs me" constantly saying the name of the place they live etc i dunno, it bothers me. people don't talk that way. kind of like in "neighbors" when they say sh-t like "oh all of ramsay street has been talking about it charlene!" am i making any sense here? i don't constantly say the name of where i live in conversation with anyone i speak to.

are people really THAT loyal, protective and full of honor for the places they live??? really???

i guess they are superheroes. and public figures at the same time. batman does it too.

This to actually learn something: Stuart Phillips - Maximising muscle protein synthesis: influence of nutrition and training modalities

https://vimeo.com/85239552

And this for another point of view from a man who's got some experience under his belt:

Took a trip back down memory lane. Just finished 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis and the single season of Firefly.
Absolutely phenomenal shows, they sure put to shame most of the modern day shows we have.

Game of Thrones, 12 Monkeys are about the only two I've got on at the moment weekly.
Just started watching Containment also.

Might have to look in to Mr Robot S2, cheers fudgey, didn't know it was out.

Will be watching S2 of Ballers as well. Didn't mind the first but could have been much better than it was

Decent first two episodes of Mr Robot I thought.
For the sci-fi lovers, Dark Matter and Killjoys are back for their second seasons too.
Wayward Pines, The Last Ship have returned. Wentworth & Containment about to finish up latest seasons.

I actually find the main chick in Dark Matter more attractive than her, personal preference though.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Been waiting for Season 2 Mr Robot, think ill go back and rewatch S1 first through, and also started watching S4 Wentworth

Been watching Fear The Walking Dead to kill my cravings until the next TWD season is out. I've avoided all the zombie TV knock-offs but Fear The Walking Dead is a prequel by AMC and is of the same quality and feel of the original series. Worth the watch.

Yeah watching the current season of FTWD, only 2 or 3 eps in but just cant get into it like i did with TWD, cant seem to warm to any of the characters and is just going through the motions,

I thought the second season of FTWD was pretty decent, still won't beat the original for me.
Wentworth Season 4 finale next week, cannot wait!