• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Been a while since I posted here.
Binged watched In The Flesh which is a UK zombie show with an interesting take on zombies.
Heroes, a show about genetic mutations in humans that lead to supernatural powers as part of the next stage of evolution.
Finished catching up with Parks & Recreation, a more obvious humour than the office, but just as hilarious.

Weekly, we've just had Blindspot & The Walking Dead start back up, along with Vikings & Suits.
The Colony is a new post apocalypse show that is pretty decent, in it's 7th episode.
The Magicians is new show with a familiar yet different approach to a magical school.
Lucifer is my absolute favourite at the moment, about the lord of hell parading around Earth as a club owner and FBI civillian consultant and having to deal with a mysterious reason behind his new mortality.

Limitless, Scorpion & iZombie are doing well. Flash, Supergirl, Arrow & DC Legends of tomorrow are pretty good.
Brooklyn Nine Nine, Modern Family and New Girl are still comedy staples. Had a crack at Stan Lees Lucky Man and Jessica Jones.

And now I realize that I probably watch too many TV shows.

Bertil Fox must have been a Joe Weider favourite as I used to read his articles in Muscle Builder/Flex and Muscle and Fitness mags in the late 80s. He was considered a mass monster in those days. Didn't he Murder his Wife a few years ago? He's now dead hey.

binge watching daredevil S02. probably THE best thing marvel has ever done. never liked most of their films except for ironman 1&2, ant-man and deadpool.

Bertil Fox must have been a Joe Weider favourite as I used to read his articles in Muscle Builder/Flex and Muscle and Fitness mags in the late 80s. He was considered a mass monster in those days. Didn't he Murder his Wife a few years ago? He's now dead hey.

lol! yeah just "a few years ago" :D

didn't know he died?