• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your mince option?

• Total voters

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
As the title demands, when you go to the shops and need to grab some mince, what type do you buy? The cost differences between the different types is phenomenal yet when you look at the product who can actually tell the difference! Vote away and say something if you like.

Whatevers cheap...
I don't really care for the reduced fat/heart smart etc beef varieties
But beef, lamb, pork, pork/veal, chicken or turkey are all regular purchases depending on what I feel like

Mine comes with the rest of the side of beef so who knows what 'type' it is other than beef. Not sure I'd pay more for reduced fat or anything.

If it's beef/pork mince I'll buy the 5% from Coles, if I need lamb mince I'l buy a leg and make my own.

I buy 90/10 beef mince (cheaper than the other fat ratios) and also pork mince. I use a whole pack of both in my spag bol

As lean as I can get. I rarely buy it though; maybe once every 2 months. Steaks are only like $1 a kilo more.

Whatevers cheap...
I don't really care for the reduced fat/heart smart etc beef varieties
But beef, lamb, pork, pork/veal, chicken or turkey are all regular purchases depending on what I feel like

The lean mince in Bol sauce is abhorrent to me

Topside? Fark dat chit
Scotch or fillet for me. Maybe the odd porterhouse but I'd rather buy scotch