• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what do you think of implants

• rather a flat chick that implants

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • theyre ok

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • love them

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • hate them

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Mocha...if you haven't got mozzie-bite sized boobs then don't worry!! Go natural!

theyre kinda small (getting smaller as i lose weight of course).. and the only thing that makes me feel somewhat better about it is that they wont sag as much when i age?

It's not just about the bedroom for me. It's knowing what's inside is not really a breast.
Anyhow each to their own.

How would you feel about having an implant penis because he thought it was small?

mocha - take a look at the pics being uploaded by guys on various parts of these forums, like that xfit thread for example. Most of those aren't big breasted women; they're attractive because of their figure. And that's available to any girl who works compound lifts imo.

MIRANDA KERR looks AMAZING since she had the baby.. she actually looks way hotter with those new big boobs

Yep agree....I always thought she looked too school-girlish before.....but you're right, she's got a woman's body now.

Pics or ban
Miranda_Kerr-5.jpg

after baby

Miranda%20Kerr-08-560x841.jpg

sighhhhhh

^ you sure that's not before the baby? I've seen her look a lot better than that lately.....she still looks small there

EDIT - never mind, I was talking about the first pic....you squeezed another pic in as i was typing

i know most guys dont like them... but what if they didnt look fake?
I think ive seen heaps of jobs that look pretty natural

what do you guys think of this girls boob job.. i like em

before and after pics attached

I'd much prefer what's between the ears and behind the eyes any second of the day everyday. But that is only one man's opinion...

Fadi.

Being a 'boob type of guy', implants do nothing for me whatsoever. I personally would be more satisfied with a girl that has smaller but natural assets.

If you think implants is all it takes to boost your confidence, then I say go for it. I guess something that turns me off (other than the look and feel) is the girls that go around flaunting their newly found rack as if they were gifted in the first place.