• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1 month cut.

Hi Bradsky, how tall are you?

I'm about 180cm and weight similar to you, I've been trying to put on weight from about 76kg a few months back, am at about 78-79kg at the moment.

I think I should continue to lift and eat but I feel like I'm getting fatter which I'm not liking. But the weight isn't skyrocketing so I'm confused.

Ah well, will stick with it for a bit more see how it goes, I'm off to Hawaii in a couple of weeks so want to look half decent.

183cm, that weight gain seems like a good amount, if you think you are getting fatter eat less or train harder. have fun in Hawaii, wish I was there..

Good results mate, would be interesting to chuck another few months cutting into the mix

I know what your saying, save that till October.

you definately seemed to lean up a big in the comparison photos, good work.

i have ditched my cut plan and have been back on the caloric surplus train for the last month now and have gained back another 2kg and some size. i will re look at cutting once i reach about 85kg.

have you looked into IF (intermittent fasting) for cutting? i am looking at the moment and people swear by it. so it may be something to look into for your october cut

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>[ame=http://youtu.be/parLBeZ3u2s]Tony Sadaati U70kg: 2008 IFBB/NPFC Victorian Titles - YouTube[/ame][/FONT][FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Under 70 kgs and huge !!!![/FONT]

you definately seemed to lean up a big in the comparison photos, good work.

i have ditched my cut plan and have been back on the caloric surplus train for the last month now and have gained back another 2kg and some size. i will re look at cutting once i reach about 85kg.

have you looked into IF (intermittent fasting) for cutting? i am looking at the moment and people swear by it. so it may be something to look into for your october cut

I tried "IF" a bit on this cut, worked well.

So all you that cut, bulk, cut etc. are competing bodybuilders?

I don't bulk, cut, bulk, cut.

more like.. eat normal for a few months, cut, eat normal for a few months, cut. I hate cutting, only do it because I'm naturally an over-eater.

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>Tony Sadaati U70kg: 2008 IFBB/NPFC Victorian Titles - YouTube[/FONT][FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Under 70 kgs and huge !!!![/FONT]

big fella

Good results mate, but at 183cm I really think you should be clean bulking till at least 90- 95 kg

that's like 2-3 years... I don't have that sort of attention span :S

plan is to get to 85ish and lean up from there

Last edited: