• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone from perth interested in a raw milk order?

pistachio

hi guys, as above, anyone interested?

from what i've researched, the only feasible way to get raw milk is in a bulk order delivered to your door. would anyone be interested in this?

yo man

ask jamesvdm about this, i know he gets raw milk from somewhere. you can find him in the perth social group. otherwise, i'll ask him tomorrow when i see him for some details.

yo man

ask jamesvdm about this, i know he gets raw milk from somewhere. you can find him in the perth social group. otherwise, i'll ask him tomorrow when i see him for some details.

cheers man, that'd be great. from what i've read its a bloody rip off, but if you get a big order together (say 50L a week) you can get a decent price

Buy a cow?

haha, i'd probably eat the fucker before i could get any milk out of it :D

How much is everybody paying for their milk?
Im getting the cleo bath milk, $5 for 2L.

thats not bad at all mate, where do you get it from?

also, amac, did you speak to jamesvdm? otherwise i'll PM him.

i'm certainly interested in getting into this, $2.50/L is about the most I am willing to pay tho..

The Cleo bath milk I have got is $7.95 for 2L in Perth. $5 is great, it is from QLD though, maybe thats why you get it slightly cheaper.

BUMP

surely there is some demand for raw milk in perth??

come on guys, i want to get an order together! i want to drink around 2L of this sh1t a day when i get on a new strength program, but 2L of normal milk always seems to make me sick (like cold/flu sick, throat gets sore etc)

Ok I get my milk from Perth Organics who sell organic, unpasteurised and nonhomogenised milk for $4/L. Bulk orders get $3.50/L. A2 milk is $5/L.

Minimum order is 10L for delivery and delivery is free. Pick up in Thornlie is available too. Lisa's contact details are on the Perth Organics site.

The milk lasts about 7 days before turning sour so 10L minimum shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

Last edited:
cheers mate, i had come across that place, but $3.50/L is still a bit out of my price range...

so you haven't had any probs with drinking raw milk so far?

Let me know if you find anywhere cheaper because I'd be interested.

No problems with raw. Ease into it though.

I know what you mean about feeling bad after drinking heaps of shop milk. Supposedly the treatment of shop milk destroys the protein which helps digest lactose. Before I found this place I avoided the problem by drinking Margaret River Organic milk which is in a lot of places ($5 - $6 /2L) or A2 which is everywhere. Both are treated though.

Last edited:
yeah, that was my impression too. apparently lactose intolerance is virtually non existant with real milk.

if i could get raw milk for $2.50/L, would anyone be interested in going in with me? orders would need to be around the 20L mark, obviously I can't use this all myself..

That is expensive. I run a dairy farm and currently we get paid 31 cents a liter.

I cant stand drinking milk from the supermarket it tastes totally different to raw milk straight from the vat.

What are the laws regarding selling raw milk.