• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone from perth interested in a raw milk order?

Do you not this processing the milk is complicating it and that having it raw is better! Purely from a general health point of view why would it make sense to add shit to what nature has naturally provided! I think people should stick to the basics.

Everyone check out this!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uah8LBUbfc]Farmageddon - The truth about the food and dairy industry - YouTube[/ame]

Do you not this processing the milk is complicating it and that having it raw is better! Purely from a general health point of view why would it make sense to add shit to what nature has naturally provided! I think people should stick to the basics.

Quite literally because of the SHIT nature has provided. Ask Bazza about the cleanliness of cows. If you want a general health point of view then maybe drinking another animals milk is not that good for you? I am not saying it is or not but why not just steer clear of milk in the first place and get your nutrients from other sources such as fruit, vegetables, meat etc just to be safe.

Me I could not give a shit and will have my processed milk anyways.

What Dave said is a huge part of it. Have a look at a cow, the udder is directly below it's arse. Cows can eat around 100kg of fresh grass a day and they are literally shitting machines. Everything possible is done to keep things clean but it's not guaranteed.

Also to add on from that cows can get sick. I always here raw milk people say that their raw milk is from health cows but just like healthy people can get sick, healthy cows get sick as well. Some of these infections can pass into the milk. Salmonella is one of them. A pregnant women around here aborted because she got salmonella by drinking raw milk from infected cows.

There is a heap to this topic as to why there are no real benifits to raw milk appart from making the hippy people feel good and think they are having something better but a big point that many people do not realise is that even baby calves that the milk is ment for have about 30% higher growth rates on pasturized milk over raw milk.

Last edited:
You are going to have to give us an overview of what that is about. I watched the first 2 minutes and was about to kick my screen in from all the stupid shit they are saying, I can't sit through 90 minutes.

LOL you lasted longer than me. I bet Rara is one of those folks thats against immunisation as well.

Correct me if I am wrong here Bazza but raw milk is fine straight from the cow but isn't sold because it spoils very quickly?? If it was freely available everyone would let it sit in the fridge then get crook from the micro organsims that multiply because there hasn't been any kind of treatment to prevent them.

LOL you lasted longer than me. I bet Rara is one of those folks thats against immunisation as well.

Correct me if I am wrong here Bazza but raw milk is fine straight from the cow but isn't sold because it spoils very quickly?? If it was freely available everyone would let it sit in the fridge then get crook from the micro organsims that multiply because there hasn't been any kind of treatment to prevent them.

Raw milk will last in the fridge for a few days even a bit more but milk is a perfect medium for growing bacteria and they can multiply fast. Most of the time you will be fine drinking it but it can be a fine line. There is potentially harmful bacteria in raw milk even straight from the cow and most of the time your immune system kills it off but if it goes over that fine line and the bacterial load is too high you can get sick and sometimes it can be a lot worse than a case of the shits. Eg the example I gave of the pregnant woman aborting.

Raw milk isn't sold because its impossible to guarantee that it will be safe to drink.

My point is why risk it, no benifit and all the risk. Just have pasurized milk.