• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone from perth interested in a raw milk order?

i can get it for $2.50/L, but i need at least 20L delivered at one time. i'm not sure I have room to keep this at my place until it gets picked up tho..

anyone north of the river interested?

Hey PISTACIO,

I realise this is an old thread;
But, i'm interested in where you buy raw milk in bulk for $2.50/Litre?

I'm from Perth WA too.

Appreciate it :)

Raw Milk

Hello Bazza, I was reading your posts on raw milk and couldn't see where it ended? I'm interested in buying raw milk. Are you selling it now? I know a few other people interested if you are. Would love to hear from you. Rara

People swear by health benefits of raw milk but if it was so good why do they pasteurize it?

Thanks! I'm not a milk drinker, but the SS program I'm starting says to drink a lot of it... So I had better start, and in the supermarket isle today, the a2 Milk look to be the "least worst" option.

I take it raw milk >> processed milk (even if it is a2 Milk), but going by this thread, raw milk hard/expensive to find.

All the major dairy breeds have cows that can produce A2 milk.
Ahhh makes sense!

Thanks! I'm not a milk drinker, but the SS program I'm starting says to drink a lot of it... So I had better start, and in the supermarket isle today, the a2 Milk look to be the "least worst" option.
I take it raw milk >> processed milk (even if it is a2 Milk), but going by this thread, raw milk hard/expensive to find.
Not sure of this Permeate business but just grab 2L for $2 and chugg that!

Because they convince themselves of benefits that are not actually there.
That makes sense too.
We had a dairy farm when we were younger, I remember spraying milk from the udder at my brothers mouth.
We grew up on it....

Yeah just get milk from the supermarket. The benefits of raw milk are not there, it's just the fashionable thing to do at the moment and carries some dangers.

People overcomplicate this shit.

Not sure of this Permeate business but just grab 2L for $2 and chugg that!

Will do!

Personally I'm not even that fussed about permeate. It's a side product from processing, so what. It's been used for so long and now all of a sudden it gets airplay and to my mind, is a bit of marketing ploy similar to some products use of the 'organic' label.

How many food and drinks have an ingredient which is a side-product from somewhere else? Answer is heaps!

ICB: Are the permeate-free claims just out to milk you? | Article | The Punch

Last edited:
Permeate doesn't bother me, working in a supermarket I can tell you it bothers alot of people.
When the word "waste product" is there, it creates a fuss about nothing.....!