• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone from perth interested in a raw milk order?

It is illegal to sell for humanconaumption..

Are your cows fed grass? Any antibiotics ,hormones used?

Cash sales only :D.

Im in qld, but the milk I buy is "not for human consumption".
Load of shit if you ask me. I drink 4l a week.

Cows are fed grass. Unless were in drought or feed is not growing quick enough then we have to feed them hay.

rBST or growth hormone for cows is used in America to make cows produce more but is banned in Australia.

We use antibiotics on cows if they are sick. But there are strict witholding periods were a cow given antibiotics that the milk is not allowed to be sold. Milk is also tested daily for any antibotic residues which if detected means big trouble.

Honistly as much as I would like to help since it's illegal its a bit too big of a risk.

Well then sell us milk for cosmetic uses.. I.e for bathing in....

Make sure you put that on the label and express to people it is not to be drunken...

Honistly as much as I would like to help since it's illegal its a bit too big of a risk.

there is no risk in selling it for cosmetic purposes.

it is illegal to sell for consumption purposes only. therefore, as long as you make it clear upon sale (or even get the customers to sign a waiver that they will not drink the milk), you are fine

Just letting you lot know. If you get sick from drinking bath milk you cant sue in common law negligence as it would be done in circumstances of 'obvious risk'