• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August Push Up Challenge.

August Challenge Options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
03/08.

On pushup handles, Total 55 for today.

20 - Pronated grip (wide)
10 - Neutral grip (wide)
10 - Pronated grip (close)
10 - pronated grip (wide)
5 - 45% degree grip, very close .. not sure what this is, but it was hard :)

50 chins every day but coz thats not there i'll vote for push ups

We had a bet about 6 years ago on how many chin-ups this guy could do, he was definitley on performance enhancing drugs no doubt, but still the bet went on. He started with 3 or 4 full reps just squeezing his lats, shoulders and arms etc. He then waited about 15 seconds and thats when he started, full complete ROM for each rep, he had good consistency and this sounds bad but i can't remember exactly how many he got up to, it was between 50 and 60 full complete reps. He was fine afterwards, not gasping for air etc, i reckon he could have run a few kilometres straight after.

Went push ups just because you can do them anywhere, anytime of day.

Yeah True That!

Push ups in the early lead.

I like as
A) Don't need any equipment - everyone can do from home.
B) Upper body - last one was legs
C) Simple

Push-Ups also work the lats big-time, any of you ever noticed your lats getting sore after push-ups?

Day 4 and I forgot all about doing my pushups:mad::mad:

Anyway back to it...... 5th August 2012

30, 20 = 50 full Military Style Push Ups