• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August Push Up Challenge.

August Challenge Options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As often as possible please. If you can't check in everyday just make sure you date your workouts.

So, I'm wondering what peoples expectations are at the end of this month? Noticeable strength difference, size, tone?

It's not the best pic but u get the idea

ba941470.jpg

20, 14, 10, 6...

After a massive session and rushed them in 3 minutes to closing time... felt more aerobic than anything!

Edit: Just recording that these are for the 2/8, just in case I get missed for that!

Last edited:
02/08 - did 58 this evening
On pushup handles

1x20 & 1x10 standard width, handles parrellel
1x10 narrow width, handles parrellel (harder)
1x18 standard width, handles horizontal (bench press grip)

Was supersetting them with bench last night, plus 20 of them in warmup.
4x10 plus 20 in warm-up
Well done everyone else!!

03-08-2012

Full Military Style Push Ups:

30, 20 = 50 reps

Damn Bella beat me again, going have to start getting up earlier:p

My expecations are that I'll be able to do more pushups :p Highly doubt any difference in size.

45/5

I'm up early Mick ;) lol

Can someone explain to me what a month of push ups will do for us?

Arms? Back? Chest? Are we hoping to see muscle growth or more definition etc?

See...the calf challenge I got, because so many of us had shit calves or wanted to see improvement in this region and it definitely worked for muscle growth and definition for me....but I wonder about this push up business.

Those of you who voted for it and wanted it, what are you hoping to achieve from this month?

Can you share?