• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

August Push Up Challenge.

August Challenge Options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Followed this form, and had a little pause at the bottom and top. Good idea / bad idea / correct form?
How to Do a Push Up Correctly - YouTube

I call them Military Push Ups, exactly how I do them!!

hmm already failed lol will start tomorrow when i train, the. do an extra day at the emd of the month ;)

Not too late, only takes a minute to pump out 50 push ups:)

Not sure if allowed to join?

Anyone can join mate, it's not a competition just a bit of fun!

After legs tonight, I did 27,10,13 (very bitchy 13 they were).

Starting specs:

80kg
Chest 38.5-39"
Arms 13"

Did mine last night. We went thru the deck of cards, diamonds were pushups so did
1 x 10
1x9
1x8
1x7
1x6
1x5
1x4
1x3
1x2

So did 54 all up. Not sure how I'll get em out tonight yet!

02-10-12

10 x 5 completed throughout my morning. just finished the final 10.

Last edited:
Didn't follow the calf challange, do we have to check in every day or just 1x a week?

Thur 2nd - 56 - 20 Military Am then 3x12 included in Burpees PM