• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Australia is fucked for no reason then the only people that can achieve wealth without connection or corruption are refugees who are conditioned to hard work and frugal living. We're fucked cause some pollies used them as election fodder an now there arrnt enough to make money and pump real money into the economy. Aussies are so fucking consumerist that woolworths an wesfarmers may as well just get mr. Averages pay direct into their accounts then give him an allowance. The only market they ain't got is mortgages.....

To kyle the former adf shit kicker. I'm sure plenty of guys at long tan and anzac cove were complainers. There were also plenty of dead blokes. No peers reviewed study here or first hand experience but i got a feeling anyone who spends too much time cotemplating the shitness of his lot in life when he should be shooting back and bayonetting elbows deep in blood isnt likely to go home an march on anzsc day.

Piss an moan less about how fucked everything is and get on with making the country a better place.

Last edited:
Hear the ASX Chairman (I think it was) was saying our Debt (now $500 Billion) is out of control and the Budget figures of 3% growth are way beyond reality.

Now we have illegal immigrants getting a payout of $70 Million ...... fark. Come to Australia kunce - free Money!

The libs have been in power for so long and they try to blame Labor for all the problems under the sun

The libs have been in power for so long and they try to blame Labor for all the problems under the sun

Its less than 4 years since Labor were in. It's not that long.

It's funny, the lib voters hate Turnbull because he is too much like a labor leader.

Every presenter on the Macquarie Radio network is pushing the exact same far Right Political views. Seems very suspicious that they could all by accident be far Right Wing. I suspect it's done for advertising revenue - to appeal to the Businesses who do or may advertise with them. I'm beginning to absolutely detest John Singleton, the person running it all.

Something should be done.

You know @WoodyAllen, I think it's commonly accepted that you and I are the thinking Woman's Sex Symbols. But just further to our discussion about Alan Jones and the Macquarie Radio Network. Alan Jones admits to being good Friends with Tony Abbott, he even harps on as a character reference for Abbott lol.
Alan Jones and Macquarie Radio Network overall are running this "destroy Turnbull and promote Abbott" campaign, its disgusting. Abbott was the one who introduced the cuts to the ABC wasn't he. Remember that Lateline interview where Abbott was caught out in a straight up Lie. Secondly, who's the major talkback Radio competitor for Macquarie (4BC, 2GB/2UE/3AW, 5AA etc), it's the ABC.

So you have the Macquarie Radio Network (Alan Jones, Ray Hadley, Chris Smith, Steve Price etc) promoting Abbott who is anti-ABC. Wonder why? Follow the money you said a few days ago!!!!

This is worse than "Cash for Comment" in my opinion.

Whatz the go with South Australia [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] ? Do the Greenies have dominance there or did the Federal and State Governments both just decide to conduct an experiment with Solar and Wind Power?

Does S.A. have any Coal Fire Power Stations left?

Solar does seem to be an obvious technology opportunity but the technology doesn't seem to have improved enough to be a useful power source at the moment.

Whats the bet that most of the people complaing about household affordability don't even do a budget. Then on top of that they want to live in the most expensive suburb with sea view all on a checkout chick wage.

In any case this is a great time to rent. Most rental returns are poor compared to house prices at the moment. Save the difference over your rent that you would have otherwise paid to a morgage. You then have zero debt and can take advantage when the bubble bursts when everyone else is stuck paying for a house that is now worth half.

houses here in albury-wodonga are cheap. average household income is $60,000 but houses around $330,000.

I would rather live here any day than a big city., even though I had no choice if I wanted to avoid a big mortgage.

why would I, what do you do that is so exciting and that I cant do.

the only thing is no surf beach.