• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Sa_kiwi86

Hey All,
I've recently purchased some peptides off a seemingly credible website. I used my Medicare and filled in a questionnaire and they were shipped to my house from a Sydney lab (legit with website and 1300 number)

However I've been told my a doctor that online peptides are nothing by 70% seline solution and bac water and are only 30% peptides.

Then obvisouly the guy that works at said peptide office in Sydney told me that was rubbish and there peptides are over 90% pure.

Question is. Are online peptides legit and has anyone had any success with them??

Cheers

without testing you will never know , never trust the word of someone that is peddling their warez and takes your money
" a little old lady owned this car who only drove it to church on sundays"

This is true, I wonder if I can get this tested somewhere??

Has anyone used Peptide Clinics or Peptides direct. Can't find any reviews and there Facebook page is quite clean. The vial has come from Sydney Sterile Compounding which looks 100% legit.

No news is good news as they say.

Has anyone used Peptide Clinics or Peptides direct. Can't find any reviews and there Facebook page is quite clean. The vial has come from Sydney Sterile Compounding which looks 100% legit.

I'm starting to use a product from Aevol.com who have a really clean facebook page as well. (facebook.com/aevolhealth). I've heard good reviews from people I trust so yeah. Most peptides are still not mainstream, and so I'm assuming not many people would like the page.

You can visit Steroidsfax - personally I get peptides here))

Or you could just try putting in the hard work. It works out better in the long run.
271d1a7023f284af20f068635a3c8cb3.jpg

On week 3 of CJC1295/GHRP6 combo from the same website. ALL LEGAL mind you! I've been administering 14units twice a day, even though the recommendation for muscle building/fat loss is 2 to 4 times a day. Given the concoction is made in a compounding pharmacy I guess the only way to determine product authenticity is through experimentation. Have had no side effects and did not expect any anyway. Must say my appetite and hunger has gone through the roof since starting ! I want to 'up' the dosing regime to 4 times a day but the 'stuff' is expensive and you need to work out how long a vial will last you. 10 weeks on is the recommendation so I'd rather wait till I hit the 5 week mark before providing any feedback on body composition changes.

If anyone else has had personal experience with peptides, any recommendations on results, time it takes, diet, training etc would be appreciated....

Cheers,
Big T

Jay. So honoured to have you hear. I have always wanted to ask, what da phuk were you thinking when you blew out a vein in your bicep during a synthol injection? I mean, talk about a tiny mistake with huge consequences. You lost the olympia and gave it all up. WTF?

I'm starting to use a product from Aevol.com who have a really clean facebook page as well. (facebook.com/aevolhealth). I've heard good reviews from people I trust so yeah. Most peptides are still not mainstream, and so I'm assuming not many people would like the page.

How did it go? I ordered my first batch on friday night but im having trouble finding any sort of reviews... kinda worried and on the fence about cancelling my order as it was hella expensive

How did it go? I ordered my first batch on friday night but im having trouble finding any sort of reviews... kinda worried and on the fence about cancelling my order as it was hella expensive

Just a word of advice in case you havn't already realised. Research first, then purchase later:)

"Must say my appetite and hunger has gone through the roof since starting ! I want to 'up' the dosing regime to 4 times a day but the 'stuff' is expensive and you need to work out how long a vial will last you. 10 weeks on is the recommendation so I'd rather wait till I hit the 5 week mark before providing any feedback on body composition changes.

If anyone else has had personal experience with peptides, any recommendations on results, time it takes, diet, training etc would be appreciated....

Cheers,
Big T

The CJC GHRP6 is known for increasing appetite. Its the GHRP6 that does it. A good alternative is jumping over to CJC Ipamorelin.
I have personally used CJC Ipa a number of times, and done a course of SARMS. Great results from both. CJC Ipa is something that could benefit everyone.

There are a few companies in Aus now selling legal prescription peptides. But dont buy the junk in drops form that are being sold super cheap everywhere now. They keep getting letters from AHPRA saying they need to stop. They did for a couple of months and now many seem to have either registered their business overseas or a new name in Australia so they can continue. Its all import junk from who knows where with those guys.

There is another that brings their peptides in from the states and jumps all over social media saying other brands copy them but saying they are still cheaper. They are cheaper because they are selling an imported product.

With these, there is no guarantee of purity. Go with one of the sites that are selling it legally and compounded here in Australia. You might be paying a bit more, but at least Australian compounding pharmacies are regularly monitored. They stand by what they sell because if they are caught being misleading, then they can lose their license.

People on this thread saying you cant know whats in them. From an Aus compounding pharmacy, its pretty safe. Probably safer than a lot of the supplements we all take, especially preworkouts.

Cheers,

Adam

The CJC GHRP6 is known for increasing appetite. Its the GHRP6 that does it. A good alternative is jumping over to CJC Ipamorelin.
I have personally used CJC Ipa a number of times, and done a course of SARMS. Great results from both. CJC Ipa is something that could benefit everyone.

Glad to hear you like the peps!

Have you used HGH before? And also IGF-1 LR3? And how about MK677?

How would you compare CJC/GHRP6 and CJC/IPA to say HGH?

Pick a Australian compounding pharmacie and stay away from premixed peptides in liquid form.....freeze dried powder for active freshness.......i have ran both ghrp 2 and 6 with cjc with dac and without dac way back in the day when they first hit the market and it changed my whole look and took it up to another level.....but now days i think their is alot of poor quality peptides sites popping up everywhere trying to make a quick dollar ... I have no experience with G.h and i am still a 40 year old gh virgin and if i dont pop my cherry soon im going to kill myself....NOT!