• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some one arm sledgies and a sneaky selfie.

2abaduhu.jpg

4ebejesa.jpg

Last edited:
Deck of cards today!

Hearts - chins
Clubs - one leg squat
Diamonds - reverse chins
Spades - saia curls (DB curls into press)
Ace - 400m run
King - 21s with 22kg plate
Queen - 10 side raises
Jack - handstands
Jokers - 10 burpees

I'm still sore from the obstacle race but trained anyway.

Did the Raw Challenge today with a friend (see pic below) That's the monkey bars, real tough, arms were gone by the time we got to the other side. Fun day actually. Hot and a tough course if you're running the whole way. 7km I think it was. The ice bath swim was freezing and some of the mud was quite deep. Pretty sure no one in my wave beat me lol. Good day out
qysybe3u.jpg

Walk in the park compared to tough mudder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The monkey bars were TOUGH. I had to stop halfway across and catch my breath. The obstacles are ALOT closer together in the shorted ones, so arms get tired quickly, but the runs are alot easier. At the end i was like, fuck thats only 7km, how did i manage to finish mudder lol

Walk in the park compared to tough mudder?

The monkey bars were TOUGH. I had to stop halfway across and catch my breath. The obstacles are ALOT closer together in the shorted ones, so arms get tired quickly, but the runs are alot easier. At the end i was like, fuck thats only 7km, how did i manage to finish mudder lol

I remember you saying you smashed tough mudder when you first did it too haha. I've done mud run before obstacles were kind of gay and I walked it in just under and hour. Contemplating a worlds toughest mudder or a spartan race.

Monkey bar always seem to get everyone my mate fell with 2 runs to go I would of been devo'd!

I remember you saying you smashed tough mudder when you first did it too haha. I've done mud run before obstacles were kind of gay and I walked it in just under and hour. Contemplating a worlds toughest mudder or a spartan race.

Monkey bar always seem to get everyone my mate fell with 2 runs to go I would of been devo'd!

Are you in Sydney?? I have a couple coming up, lets do one!!

Weights last night

Bench 3x10 100/110/125
Ring dips w/20kg vest 3x10

5x30 second handstand holds against wall

Close grip chins w/20kg vest 3xmax 8/7/7

Calf raises 6x20 w/20kg vest (calves gone today)

Are you in Sydney?? I have a couple coming up, lets do one!!

Yeah man in syd, if they ever announce the date for TM here it'll be my 4th one so far. I'm a sucker for punishment haha.

What races do you have coming up?

Tough bloke
running scared (looks like fun)
true grit
then one of the long spartan ones later in the year (havent bought that one yet)
You?

Yeah man in syd, if they ever announce the date for TM here it'll be my 4th one so far. I'm a sucker for punishment haha.

What races do you have coming up?

[Youtube]64MrGdSm-rc[/YouTube]

Swim leg of my run swim run today. Got ten laps, I think this was about 8 or 9 going on my running at the other side lol

Last edited:
Deck of cards last night. I'm stuffed this morning. Good session

Hearts - wide chins
Clubs - one leg squat
Diamonds - reverse chins
Spades - saia curls (DB curls into press)
Ace - 400m run with 5kg DBs
King - 21s with 22kg plate
Queen - 10 side raises
Jack - handstands
Jokers - 10 burpees

Weights last night

Step-ups w/20kg dbs 3x20 each leg

Lunges with 20kg dbs 3x10 each leg

Calf raises with 20kg dbs 6x20

Situps 4x30

Made this today out of a pallet for my brothers new place.
Gave it a sand & a little varnish once done! Not bad for a sparky!! No plans or instructions, I'd just seen a few pics on DIY sites.

5ubu7uha.jpg

y9ana2yz.jpg

dygavapa.jpg

usu6edu9.jpg

4umumy2y.jpg

u2ytu4e6.jpg

yra4y4yg.jpg

Weights tonight

DB shoulder press 4x12
DB shoulder triset x 4
(10 side raises, 10 front raises, 10 rear delt raises)
4x10 supine pull ups
4x20 DB calf raises

Oh well at least it was a nicer day for it. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in a day.

Last night

Heavy bench 4x4
100/120/130/150kg

Weighted step ups 4x20
W/15kg DBs

Weighted chins 4xmax w/20kg vest
10/8/6/5

2x15kg DB calf raises 4x20