• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
7amyhanu.jpg

Choppy as fuck today.

10 laps of run/swim/run today. Legs were quite tired after the heavy step ups yesterday.
I got hammered trying to get out on lap 3 or 4. Missed the ladder and felt like I was in a rip! Lol
Water is still beautiful! Not cold yet

Mate I know the feeling my missus has 3 so it can be pretty manic at times. ^^ Fark - looks cold.

Weights last night

5x12 Arnie Press. But I kept one arm fully extended while the other went down and up, alternating that. Just to hammer the shoulders a little more
4xshoulder triset (7 x db side raises, superset with 10 each arm db front raises, superset with db rear delt raises) all 7 reps each. Shoulders burn
5x10 supine pull up
4x20 db calf raise

Doing the coogee island swim this weekend!!! Eeek. 1km open water swim. If you don't hear back from me by Monday, send a search party

How deep is it across there? Just in case you tire, can you touch bottom?

In the middle I can't see the bottom, but 5m each side it's all rock. At high tide you can't touch the bottom anywhere. Thinking about trying it? I can meet you there for a session one arvo if you want

fuck I'll drown..LOL
Maybe a weekend since it'll be well after 6pm before I could get there on a weekday and it'll be dark and scary. :eek:

It's tomorrow. I've never swum 1km in the ocean before. Will be sticking near the kayaks just incase I feel like I'm sinking.
My brothers birthday today, might be the last one he sees me at! Lol

Thanks [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION];
Was tough, I'll be sore for a week but survived. Swallowed plenty of sea water but swam better than I expected. Fear of drowning will do that to a man

Taking a week off work
For the school holidays so will be doing deck of cards each morning EARLY!! Before anyone's up.
This was today's session. 34mins to finish. Legs are tin-fruited.
Lego movie today!

uje7e9u3.jpg