• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ha ha you getting roped into that loom band stuff also... Glad I'm not the only one.

Looking lean mate. Good stuff....

y4u7uvuv.jpg

u2e5u2u9.jpg

Run swim run at clovelly yesterday. Water is getting cooler!! 10 laps, my legs are shot today. Not as rough in there yesterday, but getting out at low tide is tricky.

Heavy weights last night

DB step ups 4x20
Bench 4x4
110/120/140/150kg
Weighted chins 4xmax 20kg vest
10/8/8/7
DB calf raise 4x20

Big session last night after having wednesday off for much needed rest

DB lunges x 20
Tricep dips x 15
400m run w/5kg dbs

Ring dips x 15
One arm sledgies x 10 each arm
run 400m w/5kg dbs

Weighted chins x 7/8
Calf raises x 20
run 400m w/5kg dbs

Crunches x 20
30 second handstand against wall
run 400m w/5kg dbs

DB curls into shoulder press x 15
run400m w dbs

Went through that twice, with a 30 sec break after each run. Totally ruined me!

Hi Taurus, following your journey closely. I had surgery for a ruptured L5/S1 in May 2009 and made a reasonably good recovery with the exception of the last 12 months. Mind if I ask a few questions?

Hi Taurus, following your journey closely. I had surgery for a ruptured L5/S1 in May 2009 and made a reasonably good recovery with the exception of the last 12 months. Mind if I ask a few questions?

Sure

Last edited:
Heavy session last night

20kg DB step ups 4x20

Bench 4x5
110/125/135/135

Weighted chins
4xmax w/20kg vest
10/9/9/8

DB calf raises 4x20

Did the clovelly run swim tonight. Fuck it was so choppy. Never swum in such conditions. Got 8 laps out, harder than the 10 laps last week as the swim was so much harder.
e2uda7y5.jpg

a2enyzu5.jpg

Water is still lovely but cool out!!

Last night
20kg DB lunges 4x20
Ring dips w/20kg vest 4x12
Rev chins w/20kg vest 4x9/8/8/7
Crunches 4x30

Following the massive full body thread, here's my session last night. Went thru this twice. All runs 400m with 2x5kg DBs

a9ynytym.jpg

How do you feel compared to weight training? Are you still keeping alot of your muscle?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

How do you feel compared to weight training? Are you still keeping alot of your muscle?

I'm still doing heavy weights. See the post before that one!!
I do this session once a week. Ocean swim/run once a week and weights 4 times a week.
All muscle seems to be intact mate!

I'm still doing heavy weights. See the post before that one!!
I do this session once a week. Ocean swim/run once a week and weights 4 times a week.
All muscle seems to be intact mate!

Thats great bro since ive seen you on the forums you've always been doing impressive things. I'm still getting used to dips let alone ring dips with a 20kg vest haha.

Thats great bro since ive seen you on the forums you've always been doing impressive things. I'm still getting used to dips let alone ring dips with a 20kg vest haha.

Let's have a hug!
Thanks man, you've always been positive on the forums too. Cheers mate

Deck of cards late last night

Hearts = rev chins
Diamonds = ring dips
Clubs = DB curls to press
Spades = one arm BB press
Kings = 15 sit-ups
Queens = 10 side raises
Jacks = 20 calf raises
Aces = 400m run w/5kg DBs

Tough session after a massive lunch
Took mum to Yarra Bay sailing club. Good view!
amahupys.jpg

tame5e8e.jpg