• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heavy sesh last night
Bench 4x4
110/120/135/140
Weighted chins 20kg vest
9/9/8/7
Lunges w/20kg DBs. 4x20
Calf raises with 20kg DBs 4x20

4yzegevu.jpg

e7y3usur.jpg

Did 10 laps of clovelly today. Run swim run. 5 one way, swim then run. Then ran into the swim. Saw Boyd Cordner there too. Big man!!
I'm stuffed!!!

Heavy last night

20kg DB lunges 4x20
20kg vest Weighted Ring Dips 4x12
Reverse Chins w/20kg vest 4xmax 10/9/9/7
Crunches 4x20

Deck if cards last night

Hearts = dips
Diamonds = DB curls to press
Spades = one arm BB press
Clubs = decline push-ups
Ace = 400m run
Kings = 30 second plank
Queens = 15 DB side raises
Jack = 30 second handstand against wall

Tough session.
Mrs going into hospital Monday to have baby #2. Should be good mayne.

No. Then he will be called Andy Pandy.
Adrian on the other hand. YEAH Buddy!!!!

Lol! My grandad was an Adrian. Good name, but we aren't doing any names that are already in the family. That was done with the sister in laws kids and it put a few noses out of joint.

Weights this morning.
Arnie press 20kg DB 4x15
Side raises 4x12
Inverted pull 4x15
Calf raises 5x20

The deck of cards looks brutal/fun ! I still have to give it a crack. Do you do it by your self or do you train with someone ?

Good luck for tomorrow mayne !!

The deck of cards looks brutal/fun ! I still have to give it a crack. Do you do it by your self or do you train with someone ?

Good luck for tomorrow mayne !!

On my own. Unless someone wants to read the cards and exercises to me (did that once). Thanks mate, exciting week ahead.

Deck of cards this morning. Parental leave starts today, A goes in to hospital today. Had to sneak in one little session!! Lol

Hearts = chins
Diamonds = ring dips
Clubs = rev curls
Spades = tricep dips
Kings = 20 lunges
Queens = 20 calf raises
Jacks = 20 crunches
Ace = 400m run w/5kg DBs.

Hard sesh on an empty tummy.
Happy with my new Star Wars singlet too!

esuravyv.jpg