• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
fdd2311114bc39e515df2812c813dd11.jpg

I'd be begging to be shot as well if I was wearing a souths hat.

Seriously, I'm still undecided if I support the death penalty or not. My brain hurts thinking about it, so much to it.

Reading that link posted previously, Tim 'sharky' Ward said the U.N. recognizes death by firing squad as a form of torture because it takes up to 15 minutes to die. Reading another news report, the procedure is that if they are not dead after the initial firing squad shooting, the person in charge walks up with a handgun and puts a bullet through their brains.

So you're tied there, three bullets in your chest, some bloke walks up puts a gun to your head and blows your brains out.

Last edited:
Lets not forget - if those drugs got into Australia - how many peoples lives would of been fucked up, or people dead...

Isn't a lethal injection more humane?

To be honest I have never understood why they go to so much effort - I know its harsh but a bullet to the head is quicker/cheaper way of producing the same outcome...

Isn't a lethal injection more humane?

That state in the U.S. has reverted back to the Gas Chamber because of too many botched injections - kunce writhing in agony as it takes up to 45 minutes to die.

Meanwhile the family and friends of the victim of the prisoner are watching from behind a glass wall cheering. How fucked is that.

I know that this is bloody disgraceful though...
70086b90f3f3fa427d9cf8ab252b76e7.jpg

I think we should cut some funding to Indonesia after all this is done and dusted. They have treated our politicians with so much disrespect, yet are happy to take a heap of cash and handouts.

The Brits used to stick people over the barrel of a cannon. Bits and pieces of you would fly everywhere

Give them the Midah's fist... 100mg Midiazolam, done and dusted brah.. Probably would feel nice and dreamy too!

dunno some kunce head coming off and blood spraying from
the decapited body would be quite the spectical. then stick the kunce head on a spike

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that after the innital squirt bleeding stops immediately.
Maybe instead of a basket they can have a slide with a soccer player at the end lining the head up?